This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I do the Diving Crossbody Pin?

#1Final_RevengerPosted 5/7/2011 8:12:25 AM
I've got it as my finisher, and no matter where they stand I can't get the finisher prompt to come up. What do I need to do, exactly?
---
I completely respect your opinion, as long as you keep it to yourself.
#2winnies_revengePosted 5/14/2011 1:19:17 PM
I believe they need to be groggy. There are 3 ways to do this:

1) Use that clothesline turnbuckle move where you clothesline them and climb the turnbuckle. I think Illegal Pin also works but I'm not sure if the Diving Crossbody Pin will reach that far.

2) Toe-kick your opponent from behind, and then quickly get on top of the turnbuckle while he's getting up.

3) Leg-pull lol
#3EazyERockPosted 5/16/2011 12:15:53 PM
not to be a douche, but unless your using Ricky Steamboat, i dont see the point in using a cross body as a finisher..
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5243-2270-9557 EazyERock
All other FCs in Quote on my profile
#4winnies_revengePosted 5/16/2011 2:58:46 PM
Oh, #2 doesn't work. I thought it did but I guess not.

Like EazyERock said, change it to another finisher. Aerial finishers are so bad in this game.
#5EazyERockPosted 5/16/2011 11:18:59 PM
winnies_revenge posted...

Aerial finishers are so bad in this game.

agreed.. i have someone i wanted to give the shooting star press to, but it either wouldnt connect, or wouldnt pin for the 3 count.. theres ways around it, but i wouldnt use aerial moves as my finisher, unless your trying to make a real person and you have to.. other then that, i avoid it
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5243-2270-9557 EazyERock
All other FCs in Quote on my profile
#6winnies_revengePosted 5/17/2011 4:00:33 PM
I like diving moves set up as finishers but my main beef with them is they're too easy to reverse. They should make it a little trickier to reverse it if they're set up as finishers. Like maybe add in that slider game when you're doing a submission or reversing the casket door.