This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a particular season story.

#1downstroyerPosted 6/1/2011 4:33:56 PM
So I've bought every single Sackdown game since Smackdown 1 on PS.

There is one bit in a created player (never played an actual WWE superstars season mode) where you formed a 5 person stable. Including a female, a big guy, a quick guy etc. You go through and pick between some limited options and it culminates with a big 5on5 or something of the sort.

Does anyone remember what game had this story line in it? Been wanting to redo it but don't know what game it was. Thank you.
---
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I just LOVE hearing them die--- Xenomic
#2gearratioPosted 6/5/2011 10:33:20 AM
Sorry, buddy, but you'll have little luck asking here. The Smackdown! series is kinda widely spread out (not many, but wide). It's worse that most of the boards for this series is dead, except for the current ones. You'd probably have little luck asking here.

Although I recommend you go ask the 2011 boards, I can definitely tell you that this game is not the one with such a storyline.
---
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
"spokesperson of Contra's fans, customers, and developers"
#3downstroyer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2011 1:08:09 PM
Thank you very much. I'll head over there now. Thanks again, and have a great day.
---
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I just LOVE hearing them die--- Xenomic
#4Carribean_CoolPosted 6/10/2011 10:23:51 AM
I think it may be Here Comes the Pain, there was a storyline where you form your faction and feud with Vince's corporation
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#5QQGGPosted 6/24/2011 8:31:50 PM
Yes, it was HCTP.
---
I'm a monkey and a flower; I'm everything at once.