I miss this game!!

#11YogosPosted 3/29/2013 8:54:57 PM
gearratio posted...
I'm so tempted to storm into the office of whoever's responsible and demand maintenance rights to this game's online server. I certainly have the necessities to do better than gamespy at handling the server for many years to come. Because I know there are people who still want to play this, myself included. So I'd run and maintain the server. However, the rules would stay the same; no changes there. So it will be just as liberating and fun as before...

Other than that daydream, there's little hope.

PICS or it didnt happen
---
Hi everyone my name is yogos, and I have a Brony problem, please ask me about my problem.
#12gearratioPosted 3/30/2013 11:02:08 AM
I wish I had the new DayDream Printscreen (tm) gadget all these hipsters are using these days.
---
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
"spokesperson of Contra's fans, customers, and developers"
#13YogosPosted 3/30/2013 12:53:33 PM
gearratio posted...
I wish I had the new DayDream Printscreen (tm) gadget all these hipsters are using these days.

How is that relevant?
---
Hi everyone my name is yogos, and I have a Brony problem, please ask me about my problem.
#14gearratioPosted 3/30/2013 5:05:35 PM
yogos posted...
How is that relevant?

Uh, you missed the point of my post.
---
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
#15YogosPosted 3/30/2013 6:50:33 PM
gearratio posted...
yogos posted...
How is that relevant?

Uh, you missed the point of my post.

Why would it help you?
---
#16gearratioPosted 4/1/2013 10:53:07 AM
Because SVR 2006...
---
#17YogosPosted 4/1/2013 1:52:54 PM
gearratio posted...
Because SVR 2006...

I don't get it.
---
#18gearratioPosted 4/1/2013 8:22:21 PM
Good.
---
#19YogosPosted 4/1/2013 11:01:24 PM
gearratio posted...
Good.

But, did you see the moonwalking bear?
---
Is this a signature? Or just two random declarative statements?
#20GunzleaderPosted 4/5/2013 12:56:55 PM(edited)
hey doc i have this rash.. lol jk. anyway gamespy is gone? so does ps2 have any servers for any game left? other then private servers? i kinda miss socom.. and everquest... there is one way to get that online game feel.. .hack it has the feel of a real mmo.
---
Persona series ftw. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012