I miss this game!!

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
gearratio posted...
I'm so tempted to storm into the office of whoever's responsible and demand maintenance rights to this game's online server. I certainly have the necessities to do better than gamespy at handling the server for many years to come. Because I know there are people who still want to play this, myself included. So I'd run and maintain the server. However, the rules would stay the same; no changes there. So it will be just as liberating and fun as before...

Other than that daydream, there's little hope.

PICS or it didnt happen
Hi everyone my name is yogos, and I have a Brony problem, please ask me about my problem.
3 years ago#12
I wish I had the new DayDream Printscreen (tm) gadget all these hipsters are using these days.
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
"spokesperson of Contra's fans, customers, and developers"
3 years ago#13
gearratio posted...
I wish I had the new DayDream Printscreen (tm) gadget all these hipsters are using these days.

How is that relevant?
Hi everyone my name is yogos, and I have a Brony problem, please ask me about my problem.
3 years ago#14
yogos posted...
How is that relevant?

Uh, you missed the point of my post.
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
3 years ago#15
gearratio posted...
yogos posted...
How is that relevant?

Uh, you missed the point of my post.

Why would it help you?
3 years ago#16
Because SVR 2006...
3 years ago#17
gearratio posted...
Because SVR 2006...

I don't get it.
3 years ago#18
Good.
3 years ago#19
gearratio posted...
Good.

But, did you see the moonwalking bear?
Is this a signature? Or just two random declarative statements?
3 years ago#20
hey doc i have this rash.. lol jk. anyway gamespy is gone? so does ps2 have any servers for any game left? other then private servers? i kinda miss socom.. and everquest... there is one way to get that online game feel.. .hack it has the feel of a real mmo.
Persona series ftw. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived