I know the board is mostly dead, but...

#221Gohanfan01Posted 10/13/2012 2:41:22 PM
The rest of Zatanna's look good. This one might come own to playstyle with no right answer. I play almost exclusively one player, so I am sticking with 5 damage. We don' t have to agree on all of them though...
---
You got shrunk tiny mouthwash! You done been shrunk!
-Vector, Despicable Me
#222Gohanfan01Posted 10/14/2012 5:26:32 PM
weird but true, in SH the damage is the same for shape shift, and the same goes for the rest of heroes whom specs dont change regardless the difficulty.

Not quite what I meant. Yeah the specs say they don't change. Actually use the move in gameplay and you will see the massive increase on SH. 10,000 to 15,000 damage from light attacks shapeshifted, Flash's SE does about 5000 with heavy attacks.
---
-Vector, Despicable Me
#223Cicatriz_ESP(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 5:02:23 AM
Hey Mr Panti. Where are the updates? I'm waiting so we can create a condensed list. Someone might put this in the FAQS or ANSWERS pages, so that... IF.... by any slight chance, someone is also interested in this old game.
---
Sephiroth kills a lady and white materia drops to the floor. But when Cloud mows the lawn, it's brown materia that drops.
#224Gohanfan01Posted 10/27/2012 4:50:49 PM
Are we done with this then? Maybe I can finish off the updates? I was thinking about putting everything on here into a separate faq specifically for soloing superhero mode. What do you think?
---
-Vector, Despicable Me
#225most_games_r_okPosted 11/13/2012 3:37:55 PM
this has been a great read
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Micer101.png