Archon's Shrine. The Lost Bay

#1G_S_DPosted 2/2/2008 1:36:50 PM
Does anyone know where these places are located on the map do u have to finsh the last
quest to get there? Archon's Shrine? The Lost Bay?
#2The_ExemptPosted 2/2/2008 3:01:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3The_ExemptPosted 2/2/2008 3:02:11 PM
*MINOR SPOILERS*

They are located in the Northern Wastes, which is an area you will eventually unlock if you follow the main storyline.

*END SPOILER*

And if you are asking because of the answers Ken gave you in your "hloy warrior helm" topic, then you could have easily asked this question in that topic instead of making a whole new one. Waste not, want not.

Also, it is spelt you not "u". I mean, you take the time to capitalise the first letter of sentences, and use question marks and full stops, you may as well use correct spelling too.
#4Chr0noidPosted 2/2/2008 3:49:55 PM
As much as I love seeing people try to be message board dictators/grammar whores, it does get irksome after a time.

Did someone take a whiz in your coffee today Exempt? You were pretty rude in that other topic of mine IIRC.
---
People who can't seem to get over me: 3
Yzak, Weatherman, and RandomPervert.
#50bihashiPosted 2/2/2008 3:57:19 PM
Migeira posted...
---

and did somebody go in yours? why do some of you want things to look as bad as possible. and why do you defend random noobs? if you like bad spelling and need to troll so bad, there's a board called random insanity.
#6Chr0noidPosted 2/2/2008 3:59:26 PM
Huh?
---
#7The_ExemptPosted 2/3/2008 12:57:31 PM
"As much as I love seeing people try to be message board dictators/grammar whores, it does get irksome after a time.

Did someone take a whiz in your coffee today Exempt? You were pretty rude in that other topic of mine IIRC."

You hear that? That's the sound of me not really caring if my manner offends you.

Sorry.
More topics from this board...
Fable FAQ_Pootie_3961/27/2013