I need help finding bright plate armor

#1MechWreckerPosted 7/31/2008 6:05:33 AM
All I have right now are the chest piece and gloves that I bought from a random trader. I haven't found the legs and boots anywhere. Are there any traders somewhere that will sell the rest of the set? I can't buy it from the arena because I already did the quest for it and when I went back I couldn't enter into the preparation area.

I've already beaten the game before so if any answers involve spoilers it's fine.
---
They raided my fridge, stole my wallet, and T-Ped my house. I'm going to London. GT: Red Wolf696
#2DarthNihilus111Posted 7/31/2008 6:08:52 AM
The Bright Platemail Leggings and Bright Platemail Boots can be found at Knothole Glade. Assuming the FAQ I read was accurate, that is. I'm fairly sure it is, though, since everything else I've read from there has turned out to be true.
---
War is nothing but cavemen throwing stones.
Politicians are the cavemen, soldiers are the stones.
#3MechWrecker(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2008 6:42:59 AM
ALright I'll head there now and see if I can find them. THX
---
They raided my fridge, stole my wallet, and T-Ped my house. I'm going to London. GT: Red Wolf696
#4TanMan2011Posted 7/31/2008 7:12:36 AM
You can get full in the Arena waiting room, talk to the guy who sells it, you can also get the Thunder Doll so you can start the doll collecting quest.
---
The Holy Mountains shook and crumbled as the hordes of Undeath and Daemons flooded to their base.
Can you feel their haunting presence?
More topics from this board...
Fable FAQ_Pootie_3961/27/2013