The Fishing Contest

#1xChrismonsterPosted 10/3/2008 5:02:44 PM
When is it possible to enter the fishing contest?
---
If an anarchist group attained political power, would they by principle, have to dissolve their own government?
XBL - xChrismonster
#2GhostfeetPosted 10/3/2008 6:01:16 PM
Once you've caught the "golden fish" trophy and shown it to the guy at the creek you can leave and return to enter the contest.
---
Er..Well, y'know. You can't make an omelette without, um.. Destroying a forest... Or something.
I... do not... do... happen to... swords?
#3xChrismonster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2008 12:18:03 AM
i have the golden fish. Once i caught it, he was like, "i'll set it up soon", and i left, and i came back, and he never showed up.
his house is empty, too.
---
If an anarchist group attained political power, would they by principle, have to dissolve their own government?
XBL - xChrismonster
#4GhostfeetPosted 10/4/2008 1:11:41 AM
that's a little odd, normally he starts the competition after you show him the fish and leave... did you by any chance kill him while you were there?
---
Er..Well, y'know. You can't make an omelette without, um.. Destroying a forest... Or something.
I... do not... do... happen to... swords?
#5xChrismonster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2008 11:38:17 PM
I'm pretty sure I didn't...
unless i went into a manic schizophrenia, and killed him, but not remembering O_o
---
XBL - xChrismonster
#60bihashiPosted 10/8/2008 2:36:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
More topics from this board...
Fable FAQ_Pootie_3961/27/2013