The Fishing Contest

• Topic Archived
8 years ago#1
When is it possible to enter the fishing contest?
If an anarchist group attained political power, would they by principle, have to dissolve their own government?
XBL - xChrismonster
8 years ago#2
Once you've caught the "golden fish" trophy and shown it to the guy at the creek you can leave and return to enter the contest.
Er..Well, y'know. You can't make an omelette without, um.. Destroying a forest... Or something.
I... do not... do... happen to... swords?
8 years ago#3
i have the golden fish. Once i caught it, he was like, "i'll set it up soon", and i left, and i came back, and he never showed up.
his house is empty, too.
If an anarchist group attained political power, would they by principle, have to dissolve their own government?
XBL - xChrismonster
8 years ago#4
that's a little odd, normally he starts the competition after you show him the fish and leave... did you by any chance kill him while you were there?
Er..Well, y'know. You can't make an omelette without, um.. Destroying a forest... Or something.
I... do not... do... happen to... swords?
8 years ago#5
I'm pretty sure I didn't...
unless i went into a manic schizophrenia, and killed him, but not remembering O_o
XBL - xChrismonster
8 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Fable FAQ_Pootie_3982/6 8:37AM