I believe...

#1BestInSciencePosted 7/15/2012 8:12:30 AM(edited)
That only few people in GameFAQs play KoL because only few people are posting here.
---
"Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it." - Albert Einstein
#2gamester_12345Posted 7/16/2012 1:19:03 PM
nah, just that overtime, less people posted in the board, i mean this board itself is in a tucked corner of gamefaqs, vs more popular games like Pokemon or whatever, plus KoL already has it's own forums to speak of.
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2313
KoL: Plucky, currently a Sauceror
#3techno_vampPosted 7/17/2012 5:49:47 AM
I agree. KOL has one of the better forums that I have seen. There are a few loyal players that visit this forum from time to time though. Plus even without the help of the forum, the wiki and mafia makes playing this game so easy.
---
"Heaven hath no rage like love to hate turned nor Hell a fury like beating a scrub"
#4GanondwarfPosted 7/17/2012 4:35:46 PM
The board is kinda dead, but I guess we discussed most of it already. There are quite a few players, we've just stopped talking.
I quit playing a few weeks ago, right before the fire event. Temporary time-out, the first one in six years. I've done everything I wanted to do, can't even be arsed to grind for meat. I blame back-to-backing Boriscore for three months straight, after those lightning-fast runs, I just didn't know what to do in regular HC anymore. >.>
---
As you gain perspective you'll realize that missed opportunities are a lot more difficult to live with than failed chances taken. - myeerah
#5gamester_12345Posted 7/18/2012 3:42:23 AM
Probably doesn't help that there has been an event (flameface) and a whole praise then sudden embargo that the back slot caused, most of the debate inside the KoL forums, i mean the "what did you do today" thread would've most likely seen lines of....

"Today i killed hundreds of Snakes in a Grassfires and got no eggs!, rage"
"Today i got an egg, now im just farming the lower ones for moar tokens"
"Damn it, gief me one of dem Eggs"
"no"

then 2 weeks passes then its just...

"Lame the egg being a Hot element crab, i was hoping for a fairy or an emillo-type familiar id actually 100%"
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2313
KoL: Plucky, currently a Sauceror
#6gofghxgPosted 7/30/2012 6:29:40 PM
I started. pretty good.
---
Luigi pwns because mario drinks out of unflushed toilets and warios a fat lazy greedy loser.