I believe...

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
That only few people in GameFAQs play KoL because only few people are posting here.
"Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it." - Albert Einstein
3 years ago#2
nah, just that overtime, less people posted in the board, i mean this board itself is in a tucked corner of gamefaqs, vs more popular games like Pokemon or whatever, plus KoL already has it's own forums to speak of.
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2313
KoL: Plucky, currently a Sauceror
3 years ago#3
I agree. KOL has one of the better forums that I have seen. There are a few loyal players that visit this forum from time to time though. Plus even without the help of the forum, the wiki and mafia makes playing this game so easy.
"Heaven hath no rage like love to hate turned nor Hell a fury like beating a scrub"
3 years ago#4
The board is kinda dead, but I guess we discussed most of it already. There are quite a few players, we've just stopped talking.
I quit playing a few weeks ago, right before the fire event. Temporary time-out, the first one in six years. I've done everything I wanted to do, can't even be arsed to grind for meat. I blame back-to-backing Boriscore for three months straight, after those lightning-fast runs, I just didn't know what to do in regular HC anymore. >.>
As you gain perspective you'll realize that missed opportunities are a lot more difficult to live with than failed chances taken. - myeerah
3 years ago#5
Probably doesn't help that there has been an event (flameface) and a whole praise then sudden embargo that the back slot caused, most of the debate inside the KoL forums, i mean the "what did you do today" thread would've most likely seen lines of....

"Today i killed hundreds of Snakes in a Grassfires and got no eggs!, rage"
"Today i got an egg, now im just farming the lower ones for moar tokens"
"Damn it, gief me one of dem Eggs"

then 2 weeks passes then its just...

"Lame the egg being a Hot element crab, i was hoping for a fairy or an emillo-type familiar id actually 100%"
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2313
KoL: Plucky, currently a Sauceror
3 years ago#6
I started. pretty good.
Luigi pwns because mario drinks out of unflushed toilets and warios a fat lazy greedy loser.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived