Chandelier Swinging

#11TheRatedR_ViperPosted 5/27/2011 4:54:17 PM
I did it in 10 seconds...
---
You used to say I couldn't save you enough, So I've been saving it up (X2), And when you said I couldn't give you enough, I started giving you up,
#12icedragon07Posted 5/27/2011 4:54:52 PM
I love how Cole and Rusty just walked away when the chandelier came down like bosses
---
Use your drill to burst through the heavens! PSN:FreedomOfLaw
#13TakuruPosted 5/27/2011 4:56:48 PM
DangerPimp posted...
It takes like 30 seconds to get through, why are you getting so frustrated?? I think everybody in this topic finished it in one try, besides maybe you.

Because it made no sense how you had to swing a specific way to win the cutscene. The first time, I was like, oh, I'll swing horizontally because not only is the railing is closer than the platform.

Wrong.

It doesn't make sense why you had to swing up and down back to the same platform you came from. Took me like 3 tries.
---
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad79/april6e/Untitled-1.jpg
#14DangerPimpPosted 5/27/2011 4:57:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15DangerPimpPosted 5/27/2011 5:05:20 PM
Takuru posted...
DangerPimp posted...
It takes like 30 seconds to get through, why are you getting so frustrated?? I think everybody in this topic finished it in one try, besides maybe you.

Because it made no sense how you had to swing a specific way to win the cutscene. The first time, I was like, oh, I'll swing horizontally because not only is the railing is closer than the platform.

Wrong.

It doesn't make sense why you had to swing up and down back to the same platform you came from. Took me like 3 tries.

Seriously? Your partner is standing across from you. Obviously you need to jump to that ledge. Why would you try and go for the sides?? LOL.
#16TakuruPosted 5/27/2011 5:09:28 PM
DangerPimp posted...

Seriously? Your partner is standing across from you. Obviously you need to jump to that ledge. Why would you try and go for the sides?? LOL.

The side railing is not only closer to you, but requires less swinging. If I was in that situation, I'd take the side railing over praying that I can make a backwards jump to a platform at the same height as me.
---
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad79/april6e/Untitled-1.jpg
#17DangerPimpPosted 5/27/2011 5:13:01 PM
Takuru posted...
DangerPimp posted...

The side railing is not only closer to you, but requires less swinging. If I was in that situation, I'd take the side railing over praying that I can make a backwards jump to a platform at the same height as me.

Backwards jump? You're confused, because Cole Phelps runs forward and jumps across the ledge.
#18ChomoArigatoPosted 5/27/2011 6:25:43 PM
Okay_Computer posted...
Oh you.

lol
---
PSN: ChomoArigato
"I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer... hired to do some wetwork."
#19ChomoArigatoPosted 5/27/2011 6:28:25 PM
icedragon07 posted...
I love how Cole and Rusty just walked away when the chandelier came down like bosses

Heck yes... awesomeness. I thought the same thing, those men were totally boss.
---
PSN: ChomoArigato
"I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer... hired to do some wetwork."
#20nubs222Posted 5/27/2011 6:36:52 PM
Wasn't the chandelier already swinging in one direction in the first place? Are you telling me you actually tired to stop the chandelier and start swinging in the other direction?
---
I'm using this signature to distinguish myself from other users.