Love/Hate Ending (obvious spoilers)

#31ShiangPosted 8/10/2013 4:52:37 PM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
I felt that near the end the story got REALLY wishy-washy, especially concerning the random character switch. Also, I was very confused around the end of the Vice section, because apparently I missed some integral plot point because I had no idea why Cole got demoted.

I felt the last level was sort of forced and didn't play well with the rest of the plot. Also, the "villian" of the story wasn't established NEARLY early enough for me to actually develop anger towards him, so Cole dying because of it felt really shallow to me.

But the game is great and the sandbox part of killing people "for the juzticez" was enjoyable.

He was demoted for cheating on his wife, with a (shock!) German "junkie whore" no less.
---
You can light rows of candles to keep the dark out -
But it's always there lingering, in shadows of doubt.
Neal Shusterman
#32MaxCHEATER64Posted 8/10/2013 6:38:16 PM
...when did THAT happen? How did I miss that?
---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
#33git2thechoppaPosted 8/11/2013 3:26:21 PM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
...when did THAT happen? How did I miss that?

Do you really want me to answer that?
---
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.
#34MaxCHEATER64Posted 8/11/2013 3:39:59 PM
Not really because it means little to me now, but if I managed to miss a major plot point like that, it wasn't stressed enough.
---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
#35git2thechoppaPosted 8/12/2013 10:07:48 AM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
Not really because it means little to me now, but if I managed to miss a major plot point like that, it wasn't stressed enough.

Ah yes, it was the game's fault, that must be it. Something wrong with the game. It's the game who's a moron...
---
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.
#36SanAndreas_GurlPosted 8/26/2013 2:24:34 PM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

( spoilers )

This: I'm fine with him dying, but i kinda wish it was to more than growling sewer water.

it seemed like I was through so much. I was shot at 100+ times. lots of car chases. The war.

You start out really liking this guy, its squeaky clean. By all the war movies you see, and that hes cheating on this wife, by the end, you feel kind of let down.

Still a well done and well made game.

i felt let down by the fact that he cheated. i was literally talking to the screen

me-" wait,.. wh-... what are you doi- why are you going in there?! no,oh.. no... no!!!"
---
September 17th, 2013-International "Calling In Sick To Work" Day
"Remember, You're not fat. Just thick in all the wrong places"