Can't continue the game.

#1DiscagePosted 1/12/2013 5:35:36 PM
Last night I purchased the Ultimate Edition of LA Noire from the store and then downloaded everything that came with it (which is everything - including all released DLC). I've progressed in the game to the point where I am now starting homicide and each time I try to continue my game it says "Homicide Desk not downloaded" and then it ask's me if I would like to go to the PlayStation Store and download the desk. I've already downloaded it but none the less I choose "yes" and it opens the store and I click on Homicide Desk and it say's "No Content was found".

Pretty upset about all this to say the least. Game has frozen about three times in the short time I've played it and now I can't even continue the story after spending 40 bucks and waiting about 12 hours for all 17 gb's to download.

Was just wondering if anyone has any idea on how to get this to work? I posted this in the PS3 section and the PSN section since I wasn't sure which would be more fitting. Mod's feel free to move this to a different section if I made a mitake.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
---
XBL: This Is A Trick / PSN: Komentra
Steam: Komentra / Game Center (iOS): Komentra
#2Discage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 7:03:10 PM
Just found a support post on the Rockstar site that says the initial download only contains the first two desk's and the other three have to be downloaded in-game. The problem is when I try to download the other three in-game it says it couldn't be found. Just out of curiosity I tried to download ANYTHING in-game and it all said it couldn't be found.

With the exception of the season pass, it had no problem finding that.
---
#3laszlo_olzsalPosted 1/13/2013 1:43:52 AM
Just to clarify, did you purchase the 'COMPLETE EDITION" LA NOIRE or the regular edition? If the former, I believe you wouldn't have to download the extra content you are referring to (Consul's case, Naked city, Chicago typewriter etc) as that's already included on the disc. All of the homicide cases are early in the game (it's the 2nd desk unlocked), so there was definitely something wrong with the initial download/update you performed.

I would delete all game data and try again. Sorry if that messes up your current saves.
#4Discage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 4:34:40 AM
laszlo_olzsal posted...
Just to clarify, did you purchase the 'COMPLETE EDITION" LA NOIRE or the regular edition? If the former, I believe you wouldn't have to download the extra content you are referring to (Consul's case, Naked city, Chicago typewriter etc) as that's already included on the disc. All of the homicide cases are early in the game (it's the 2nd desk unlocked), so there was definitely something wrong with the initial download/update you performed.

I would delete all game data and try again. Sorry if that messes up your current saves.

You're wrong. Homicide is the 3rd desk. Patrol is the first, Traffic is the seocond. And yes, I purchased the Ultimate Edition with all the DLC. I think you're not understanding my problem, I'm not having problems downloading the DLC content, I have all that downloaded and installed. I've having trouble downloading the Homicide Desk, Vice Desk, and Arson Desk.

The digital download only contains the first two desk's and the other three have to be downloaded from the in-game store and when I attempt to download the other three desks I get a "No content was found" message.

http://support.rockstargames.com/entries/20799457-l-a-noire-digital-download-only-containing-the-first-two-case-desks
---