What are the most interesting street crimes of this game in your opinion?

#1slk_23Posted 7/28/2013 8:41:01 AM
I personally found The Badger Game to be the most memorable for its beginning (the guy steals your car) and Paper Sack Holdup to be the most memorable for its end (the two cars crash off the cliff). To be honest, all 40 street crimes in this game are fairly short and monotonous. None of them are all that exciting, but at least it's nice to have a few okay ones.
---
http://i.imgur.com/5ldCA.gif http://www.moviesandtvhistoryguy.com/Scarlett_Johansson.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nAJVH.png
#2drclaeysPosted 7/29/2013 4:59:37 AM
Friends,

I really did not do these. They always seem to happen with Im involved in a case and im trying to give my 100% to something else. then they pop up. I Just ignore them, and stick to what Im doing.

I found this game hard, because of the driving. in this game you try NOT to hit people and stuff. in saints row and far cry 3...i try TOO hit stuff, and if my car crashes.. i just jump out and get a new one.

I wanted to go on a few car based rampages, to get it out of my system.

Thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Now playing: Saints Row 2, Dragons Dogma: DA PSN: DrClaeys | Vica | 125 Mage
#3BodeciaBustPosted 7/29/2013 6:11:58 PM(edited)
The one with the dad from Bill & Ted, because it has the dad from Bill & Ted.

drclaeys posted...
Friends,

I really did not do these. They always seem to happen with Im involved in a case and im trying to give my 100% to something else. then they pop up. I Just ignore them, and stick to what Im doing.

I found this game hard, because of the driving. in this game you try NOT to hit people and stuff. in saints row and far cry 3...i try TOO hit stuff, and if my car crashes.. i just jump out and get a new one.

I wanted to go on a few car based rampages, to get it out of my system.

Thank you for sharing.

I have no idea why you posted, then.

Well, considering your rude copy/paste opening and closing lines, I guess you're just 'trolling'.

Oh and you're not even a doctor in anything. First you say it's in dentistry, then it's in business. Right.

---
Made you look.
#4drclaeysPosted 7/30/2013 5:15:55 AM
Friends,

WHY I posted is, because I hate to see a single post, sitting there with no responses. Its like we are ignoring this guy, or we hate him. So If I see a single post, with no responses, I almost always say SOMETHING. I THINK it makes the person feel better.

I dont feel addressing my posts to my friends is rude.

And im not sure how you know that IM not or am a real PhD. I might have made a joke about BEING a dentist, because I put so much money into my kids teeth. I FEEL like a dentist. But that was an attempt at humor. And why does this really matter to this Thread?

Of your post and mine, I feel my post was more on topic about this game.
So, "What are the most interesting street crimes of this game in your opinion?"

And as always, thank you for sharing. (typed, not copy and paste) Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Now playing: Saints Row 2, Dragons Dogma: DA PSN: DrClaeys | Vica | 125 Mage
#5BodeciaBustPosted 7/30/2013 6:07:40 AM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

WHY I posted is, because I hate to see a single post, sitting there with no responses. Its like we are ignoring this guy, or we hate him. So If I see a single post, with no responses, I almost always say SOMETHING. I THINK it makes the person feel better.

I dont feel addressing my posts to my friends is rude.

And im not sure how you know that IM not or am a real PhD. I might have made a joke about BEING a dentist, because I put so much money into my kids teeth. I FEEL like a dentist. But that was an attempt at humor. And why does this really matter to this Thread?

Of your post and mine, I feel my post was more on topic about this game.
So, "What are the most interesting street crimes of this game in your opinion?"

And as always, thank you for sharing. (typed, not copy and paste) Thank you.

I'd rather my thread went unanswered then to see I got an answer, only to find it wasn't an answer at all.

It's rude because you're not addressing it to your friends. You use a plural to reply to one person and do it in every post, like a letter from a business. You don't know anyone here, and you don't appear to care who it is you're replying to.

If you wanted to be friendly and address someone personally, you would start your post with 'hi [person you're replying to]', but that would still be empty and pointless because by replying to a thread you're already addressing them, and it'd still look like a generic business letter.

Especially as you end all your posts with 'thanks for sharing' or things like 'have a wonderful time on GameFAQs'. Is pretty creepy.
---
Made you look.
#6ShiangPosted 8/10/2013 4:54:36 PM
Hey, maybe the guy's just trying to be friendly.

Anyway.

I liked the bank robberies. o-o
---
You can light rows of candles to keep the dark out -
But it's always there lingering, in shadows of doubt.
Neal Shusterman
#7git2thechoppaPosted 8/11/2013 3:25:47 PM
Shiang posted...
Hey, maybe the guy's just trying to be friendly.

Anyway.

I liked the bank robberies. o-o

Godwin's Law

Hitler was trying to kill Jews 'for the good of Germany and mankind', that doesn't mean killing Jews is good for mankind nor that mankind wants him to.
---
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.