This game sucks don't waste your $

#1181stCommanderPosted 9/26/2013 1:19:24 AM
Wow I can't believe it, I purchased the dlc before playing this game just to find out it's terrible! What the heck were they thinking? The gameplay is AWFUL! The combat is so slow and unresponsive, it feels like a low budget game! Heck, I've played amazing low budget games, this game has no gameplay at all. No decisions! Choose the right interrogation choice or else the person will stop talking to you, that's stupid, they don't give you any conversation options at all.

Cut scenes after cut scenes, that's all this game is about, so boring. This would had been a good movie but is not a good game. I must admit they did a good job with the facial animations but is impossible to tell if the person is lying or not.

I bought the dlc pass before playing the game. I was expecting this game to be good. What a disappointment don't even bother trying it. I don't regret buying the game as much as I regret buying the dlc. If only I could get a refund.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#2BodeciaBustPosted 9/26/2013 1:17:58 PM
Stating your opinion is fine, telling others what to do based solely on your own opinion will only see the value of your opinion lower.
---
Made you look.
#3181stCommander(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 4:04:39 PM
BodeciaBust posted...
Stating your opinion is fine, telling others what to do based solely on your own opinion will only see the value of your opinion lower.

Lmao is not an opinion how poorly made this game was. Everything I said is a fact. Just play the "game".
---
#4BodeciaBustPosted 9/26/2013 5:43:50 PM
181stCommander posted...
Lmao is not an opinion how poorly made this game was. Everything I said is a fact. Just play the "game".

Now I know you're joking. Not sure why, I guess you're expecting people to get all angry at you and call you lame names. Whatever gets you off, I guess.
---
Made you look.
#5181stCommander(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 8:03:53 PM
BodeciaBust posted...
181stCommander posted...

Now I know you're joking. Not sure why, I guess you're expecting people to get all angry at you and call you lame names. Whatever gets you off, I guess.

No I'm not joking. Tell me what was an opinion in my OP? So you are telling me the "gameplay" isn't slow and unresponsive? So you are telling me you have freedom and choices in this game? TELL ME.

This game is basically an interactive movie but worst because you don't have choices, you either do this or fail.
---
#6git2thechoppaPosted 9/29/2013 1:42:43 PM
I love that you're going to be confrontational and edgy in this thread, and the only response you'll get is apathy.
---
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.
#7181stCommander(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 3:46:33 PM
git2thechoppa posted...
I love that you're going to be confrontational and edgy in this thread, and the only response you'll get is apathy.

I love how you guys have no valid arguments because what I said is fact.
---
#8a-witty-namePosted 9/29/2013 4:24:57 PM
181stCommander posted...
git2thechoppa posted...

I love how you guys have no valid arguments because what I said is fact.

Exactly. We can only tremble in your omniscience. You sure showed all us fanboys.
#9drclaeysPosted 9/30/2013 4:51:44 AM
Friends,

I have to disagree. Sure this game was not ROCKING. This is not uncharted, or heavy rain. but it was telling a nice story.

this was not a fighting game, so the fighting was just average. I had a hard time with the driving, because you have to drive slow and careful. I was use to far cry 3 and Saints row, where you just drive like crazy, and steal cars. This was not like that.

an ok game Average. not GOTY, but not worst either. thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Now playing: Oblivion, Dragons Dogma: DA PSN: DrClaeys | Vica | 125 Mage
#10a-witty-namePosted 9/30/2013 4:13:39 PM
drclaeys posted...
heavy rain

*spits out tea*