This game sucks don't waste your $

#21TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 10/11/2013 3:45:01 PM
181stCommander posted...
Lol what a bunch of whiny little fanboys you all are. Crying about this pos. You don't like what I have to say? #Dealwithit. Facts are facts. None of you have come with a valid argument to defend the game, just attacking me and trying too hard. Pointless, it won't offend me. Gtfo please.

How have you got so worked up over an argument that so far hasn't materialised?
---
The two argument-winning fads of forums: 1) Say 'calm down'. 2) Anyone with a view/opinion different to yours must be a troll, so you must therefore state this.
#22181stCommander(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 4:47:32 PM(edited)
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
181stCommander posted...
Lol what a bunch of whiny little fanboys you all are. Crying about this pos. You don't like what I have to say? #Dealwithit. Facts are facts. None of you have come with a valid argument to defend the game, just attacking me and trying too hard. Pointless, it won't offend me. Gtfo please.

How have you got so worked up over an argument that so far hasn't materialised?

Once again making me the subject of discussion and not the game. Discuss the game or get out.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#23TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 10/11/2013 5:11:27 PM
But this thread is about you, not the game. You're not here to discuss the game. Either way, I'll stay, because there's nothing you can do about it. In fact, I'l lchange the subject so it's no longer baout you, then you have no thread at all.

So how about the weather these days?
---
The two argument-winning fads of forums: 1) Say 'calm down'. 2) Anyone with a view/opinion different to yours must be a troll, so you must therefore state this.
#24181stCommander(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 1:40:08 AM
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
But this thread is about you, not the game. You're not here to discuss the game. Either way, I'll stay, because there's nothing you can do about it. In fact, I'l lchange the subject so it's no longer baout you, then you have no thread at all.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/SZTC/gamefaqs-scumbag/image.png
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#25git2thechoppaPosted 10/12/2013 10:24:57 AM
TrulyEpicLawls posted...

It's been annoying recently. It's either overcast/raining but too hot for a coat, or too hot for a coat but too cold for no coat. Or it'll be freezing one minute, then literally aa hour later it'll be hot.
---
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.
#26a-witty-namePosted 10/14/2013 8:11:33 AM
git2thechoppa posted...
TrulyEpicLawls posted...

It's been annoying recently. It's either overcast/raining but too hot for a coat, or too hot for a coat but too cold for no coat. Or it'll be freezing one minute, then literally aa hour later it'll be hot.

Hopefully it's gone away, it's been raining and colder recently. However that's happened several times so far, and then another little heatwave comes.
#27git2thechoppaPosted 10/14/2013 5:35:35 PM
I like rain.
---
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.
#28TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 10/17/2013 4:41:06 PM
git2thechoppa posted...
I like rain.

I like turtles.
---