This game scared me worse then any survival horror game to date.

#1YoYoLeFtToRiTePosted 6/2/2014 5:06:30 PM
After playing this game and beating it 3 times, I came to realize that it's not fictional things that scare me. It's reality and what people are capable of that truly scare me.
---
Add me via 3DS.
FC: 2277-6726-7729
#2Dr_KainPosted 6/2/2014 8:40:47 PM
Meh, that's life, no point in getting too caught up about it.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.
#3YoYoLeFtToRiTe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2014 4:48:06 PM
Dr_Kain posted...
Meh, that's life, no point in getting too caught up about it.

What do you mean there's no point? If a game impacts one the way this game did me then that says everything right there.
---
Add me via 3DS.
#4TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 6/11/2014 12:56:45 PM
But this was fiction, so it was fiction that scared you. It was based in reality, but all fiction must be in some form.

And it may say "everything right here" to you, but all it said to me was "this game scared me".

Not that I know how you're defining "scared". Scared you're going to get cut up?
---
To win an argument: 'calm down', 'troll', 'hater', 'you obviously', 'LOL', 'don't care', 'I'm done', 'actually this is funny', 'not wasting my time', 'butthurt'
#5Yami_TanteiPosted 6/17/2014 6:50:38 AM
@TrulyEpicLawls
what part of "based on real police cases" did you not understand? while admittedly dramatized for the game, these things happened
#6TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 6/20/2014 9:35:47 AM
Yami_Tantei posted...
@TrulyEpicLawls
what part of "based on real police cases" did you not understand? while admittedly dramatized for the game, these things happened

What part of "but this was fiction, so it was fiction that scared you. It was based in reality, but all fiction must be in some form" do you not understand?

Don't give attitude, you won't win.
---
To win an argument: 'calm down', 'troll', 'hater', 'you obviously', 'LOL', 'don't care', 'I'm done', 'actually this is funny', 'not wasting my time', 'butthurt'
#7YoYoLeFtToRiTe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2014 6:07:30 PM
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
Yami_Tantei posted...
@TrulyEpicLawls

What part of "but this was fiction, so it was fiction that scared you. It was based in reality, but all fiction must be in some form" do you not understand?

Don't give attitude, you won't win.

Oh, be quiet tough guy. What are you planning on doing? Throwing a cyber punch while hoping for the best?
---
Add me via 3DS.
#8BodeciaBustPosted 7/7/2014 12:07:44 PM(edited)
YoYoLeFtToRiTe posted...
Oh, be quiet tough guy. What are you planning on doing? Throwing a cyber punch while hoping for the best?

Ooo look out everyone, we got an internet badass here.
---
Made you look.
#9fido4lifePosted 8/5/2014 10:39:02 PM
BodeciaBust, can't argue where your getting at, almost thought people trying to be hardasses on the internet was fading out, I guess not.
---
PSN: redmushi
#10ScoobySnackPosted 8/6/2014 12:52:43 AM
Lmfao. Gotta love the internet. Did not expect the direction this topic went into.
---
"Hallucination..."
The Six-Man Power Trip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdhWheE_xas