Why is this board so empty? a MMO RO2, that is free to play...would have figured

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second
  3. Why is this board so empty? a MMO RO2, that is free to play...would have figured
2 years ago#1
Why is this board so empty? a MMO RO2, that is free to play...would have figured there would be alot of activity on this board?
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
2 years ago#2
I only heard about it when it popped up on steam a few days ago. I hate F2P and korean MMOs, and I never played Ragnarok Online, so the game's advertising would have hardly been aimed at me though. Besides, they probably have their own forum.
2 years ago#3
you can post directly on WP forums if you feel this board is too empty.
---
---
Over and Out.
2 years ago#4
because most of the people here in gamefaqs are console users and non-mmo d00dz. i'm pretty sure other forum sites have more people talking about RO2.
2 years ago#5
false ^ lol
2 years ago#6
because this game is nothing like ro1, i was interested this morning when i saw it on steam, then i saw gameplay footage and saw they dropped sprites and had no interest.
---
Armor won't help the heart stay sharp! Shellbust Stab!
2 years ago#7
because this game is nothing like ro1, i was interested this morning when i saw it on steam, then i saw gameplay footage and saw they dropped sprites and had no interest.

Exactly this.
2 years ago#8
Ro1 is still alive. You can still go and play that if you want a game like ro1.
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second
  3. Why is this board so empty? a MMO RO2, that is free to play...would have figured

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived