Bonus stats vs Basic stats, what's the difference?

#1ViperOfDornePosted 5/8/2013 1:27:41 PM
So I finally discovered how to allocate my stat points several levels in, only to run into another dilema.

Question's in the topic title, what's the difference between the two? Are the points I have available to allocate shared between the two or do they each have points exclusive to themselves?
#2Super YoshiPosted 5/8/2013 2:20:11 PM(edited)
It just shows the two different graphs. It doesn't affect anything.
---
Need more Sage.
#3ViperOfDorne(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 5:57:22 PM
Ok gotcha thanks.
#4TeepoPosted 5/8/2013 9:19:49 PM
My interpretation was the class you picked has a set building parameter, and once you gain a level the base class will increase in stats along those parameters, while your bonus stat points can be used to improve additional stats which ever way you want. When you first pick a class it shows you the classes primary stats for example acolyte Vit, Int, Wis, those 3 stats will increase the most on their own when you lv, and you can use your bonus stat to improve them more or an entirely new stat.
---
Teepo, the Dark Dragon of Destiny.
#5billyteflonPosted 5/9/2013 1:10:27 AM
isn't the bonus stats the total stats after adding all those bonuses from items?
#6TeepoPosted 5/9/2013 1:28:57 AM
The bonus stats they are talking about are the ones you get when you lv up.
---
Teepo, the Dark Dragon of Destiny.
#7vahndragonwingPosted 5/9/2013 5:52:28 AM
Teepo posted...
The bonus stats they are talking about are the ones you get when you lv up.

This. Clicking bonus stats changes the graph from showing your TOTAL stats (including stats from gear), to showing your BONUS stats (the ones you set yourself.)

That's it.
---
IMO