Game operator here :P

#1asian_loverPosted 12/26/2007 2:49:34 AM
Hi. I actually came here to get an honest opinion from players for ogame that isn't allowed on the ogame forums. I typically try to respond to those complaints about gameops and the way things work but they always get closed.
So i came here. You guys can't get in trouble here I suppose. I just want some concerns to be posted without fear.
I am asian, i play uni 30 and 33 I used to play uni 24. I am the gameop for uni 17 and 19.
---
"When a guy talks dirty to a girl.. it's called sexual harassment.. when a girl talks dirty to a guy it costs 3.95 a minute....."
blue.bots2.net
#2Saint CyanPosted 12/27/2007 8:53:28 PM
Im in uni 33. I was bribed.
---
I own a NES toploader!
#3coolsprus101Posted 12/29/2007 2:45:33 PM
Well i play in uni 30 as well, and what i find is that stupid gameops often tend to ban anyone as long as it helps their retarded alliance, i once was playing in uni 36 when i got banned after taking a gameops alliance for multy logging and find it to be bs.
---
Its not rape, its surprise sex.
Rsn:coolsprus|combat:99|total level:1400+| 87 strength
#4Charley-BrownPosted 1/2/2008 8:54:08 PM
I used to play Universe 29. I just simply got bored of the game. Requires too much of your attention and there's no real rewards to the game. Build a fleet, watch it get destroyed, rinse and repeat with rankings thrown in there. And it gets worse as the Universe progresses and gets older, as the population falls to about 3,000 people.

Still, it's the best MMO I've ever played as it kept me interested for about 6 months =3
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/Moozipan+Cheese.gif
#5asian_lover(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2008 11:44:47 PM
Cool, you seem to be mistaken a bit. Game operators arent allowed any access in the unis they play in. They have an account that should be placed solely in the GO alliance in which none of them can be attacked by normal players as they have perm Noobie protection. So there isn't a possible way you did something to their alliance to do anything to you.
---
"When a guy talks dirty to a girl.. it's called sexual harassment.. when a girl talks dirty to a guy it costs 3.95 a minute....."
blue.bots2.net