This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL:(SPOILERS) Wesker's Cobra Strike (RE5) VS. Wesker's Thrust Punch(RE4)

#1FISSIONMAILEDGFPosted 4/6/2009 12:20:07 AM
RE5 Wesker: 0
RE4 Wesker: 1

I felt that in RE4 Wesker's thrust punch felt more satisfying, and that it had a lot more strength.
---
PSN ID FISSIONMAILEDGF Xbox Live FISSIONMAILED43
http://club.ign.com/b/list/custom?&owner=FISSIONMAILEDGF&
#2bjMassacrePosted 4/6/2009 12:25:01 AM
Yeah, but to see him shove his hand in an opponents chest is much cooler in 5, thats one of his combo moves though.
#3bjMassacrePosted 4/6/2009 12:31:01 AM
It's called the rhino charge by the way.
#4SevenTetsuPosted 4/7/2009 4:23:11 PM
Thrust Punch is much better than the cobra strike. It can easily get anyone within range, and blast them far far away.

---
"You may be able to prolong your life, but its not like you can escape your inevitable death is it?"-Krauser from RE4
#5breezy-n-eazyPosted 4/7/2009 4:24:36 PM
you know, not everyone knows that Wesker is in this game, so therefore u have spoilers in your title

so ur spoilers = fail
---
fat people- they get the 4 whoppers, the large fry, and to feel good the diet coke
http://www.flickr.com/photos/melodyrainbow/3134066826
#6NinjaKangarooPosted 4/7/2009 4:25:32 PM
Can I vote for HUNK's Neckbreaker?

If not, then I gotta choose RE 5's Cobra Strike.

It's not only an instant kills, it's also quite fast and makes the most of the 5 second bonus, whereas in 4 he took forever to get back into a ready position.
#7c_l_nPosted 4/7/2009 4:25:35 PM
If you don't know Wesker's in this game, you=fail.

Thrust Punch FTW!
#8H34rtofFirePosted 4/7/2009 4:29:51 PM
Yes, let's ignore the fact that Wesker is clearly shown throughout the trailers they have plastered all over the media. Trailers which you must be living under a rock in order to miss due to their nigh constant appearance during every commercial break on virtually every channel.

Clearly, no one who would even think of buying this game would possibly imagine that Wesker (whose presence is virtually synonymous with RE) would be in.

On topic, I too must go with the Thrust Punch. Nothing like force pushing everyone in front of you several yards away. With your fist.
---
Is that supposed to be your head between your shoulders? I thought it was a kumquat. - Oda Nobunaga
#9Monkeyphonics36Posted 4/7/2009 4:41:24 PM
HUNK's Neckbreaker>RE4 Wesker>RE5 Wesker
---
Now Playing: Gears of War 2, GTA IV
#10RafNastyPosted 4/7/2009 5:36:02 PM
a lot of trailers had Wesker in this game... besides Wesker has been mentioned on this board multiple times....
---
GamerTag: RazorRaf
Shake hands with Grenades.