This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Official BSAA EMBLEM topic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. Official BSAA EMBLEM topic
7 years ago#1
There are 30 hidden in the game. I have two more to find - one in Chapter 2-1 and one in Chapter 3-1. If anyone can, or indeed if I can help anybody, post here.

---
"Do I not like that? I don't not not like that, because I do!"
www.cheatmachine.co.uk
7 years ago#2
Hmm I don't have the game yet, so I couldn't be much help. I do have a question about them though, are they hard to find?
7 years ago#3
Generally yes, they hard to find (eg, in the distance, not much to aim at). The two I'm looking for in particular seem to be invisible!

---
www.cheatmachine.co.uk
7 years ago#4
Are the emblems things to shoot at, like the medals in RE4?
---
Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung.
- Voltaire
7 years ago#5
So like, is that blue thing on the roof of Shanty town in the demo an emblem?

I always shoot it, and figured it gave you money or something.
---
100%
Not Kicker Audio
7 years ago#6
To the above two posts - yes and yes. Shooting Emblems allows you to unlock bonus content - figures, costumes, etc

---
www.cheatmachine.co.uk
7 years ago#7
I'm not having any luck finding emblems on any stages. :(
---
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
- Plato
7 years ago#8
Do you have any hints towards finding them?
---
No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
- George Burns
7 years ago#9
As a general rule, you don't tend to get more than one Emblem in any one area within a chapter, although there is an exception to this late in the game and there may well be excetions to this in the two chapters where I am missing Emblems.

You need to constantly look around your surrounds to find them as some are very distant and therefore small and you should use a sniper rifle for shooting them as lining up the laser sight on a different weapon is tedious in the extreme.

---
www.cheatmachine.co.uk
7 years ago#10
Let's start listing the emblems we've found.

Chapter 1-2:

1. There's a building where you go upstairs and come out on a balcony. Look at the opposite building from the balcony and you'll find it.

2. At the chest with 3 gold bars inside, before you jump over the gap to reach the chest, look up and you'll see a water tank. The emblem is right underneath it.

3. Right before you finish the chapter with the elevator, look to the right of the corridor and you'll see the emblem through the gap in the wall.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. Official BSAA EMBLEM topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived