This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

a little farfetched, but alex wesker...

#1didYousayJeebusPosted 4/1/2009 11:20:05 AM
seems like he could be Alberts superior. they wouldn't just bring in a character like Alex without a reason, like a sequel. maybe Albert was a failure, and alex is the better of them...idk, it just seems plausible, considering Capcom would NEVER let a solid character actually die.

TLDR = Alex Wesker will be the new Villain in RE6, because Capcom wants to keep the Wesker fanboy cashcow going.
---
"I need scissors!Sixty-one!" - Roy Campell
MGO: Wheats
#2FuuinashiPosted 4/1/2009 11:36:59 AM
Fill me in, who's that and where's he from? o.O
---
PSN: Fuuinashi (Looking for good Merc players)
Mercenaries Stats: Solo- 27 S Ranks / 3 SS Ranks // Duo- 49 SS Ranks
#3hamargentwarPosted 4/1/2009 11:42:47 AM
Alex Wesker..The Father of Albert Wesker and all other Wesker children.

Children who possessed high intelligence levels were taken around the world and were raised in close observation..And they were given the last name "Wesker". Alex Wesker was the head director of this "W" project and out of them..1 was superior. Albert Wesker..

However, the file you read is dated 1998..According to some sources, the USA branch of UMbrella folded in 1999. With numerous facilities being destroyed and Umbrella pushed ever so to bankruptcy.. I highly doubt he was able to recreate new Wesker Children.
#4trick82Posted 4/1/2009 11:43:38 AM
who the hell is Alex Wesker?
#5Stygma69Posted 4/1/2009 11:45:17 AM
a RE with alex W might be interesting, but if Capcom keeps making new wesker kids for each game i will have to stop playing my favorite franchise. its just to weak.

---
PS3 vs. 360 vs. Wii ??
PS3 fights CANCER...'nuff said!!
#6kalihimePosted 4/1/2009 2:11:46 PM
^ This. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens.
---
The balance of the world is changing...
#7EltoniaXPosted 4/1/2009 2:28:41 PM
a RE with alex W might be interesting, but if Capcom keeps making new wesker kids for each game i will have to stop playing my favorite franchise. its just to weak.

Only a few Wesker kids survived, so that wont happen.
---
One of these shapes is not like the other
I'm socially unacceptable, unexceptionable, unsociable
~ MSI
#8papajagPosted 4/1/2009 2:32:57 PM
No to Alex Wesker story. It's going to turn out like FF7 Advent Children and random people are going to start popping out. Next thing you know they're going to revive Wesker by planting materi I mean the virus into themselves.
---
"God is nothing but a fragment created by the human mind so that they can live their lives believing they are safe." -yomomma influenced by Dead Space
#9James MasonPosted 4/3/2009 3:38:14 AM
Capcom springed a few openings for sequels in this game.

The progenitor flowers are still there, none of the reaserch facilites are destroyed, there's still tons of infected all over the place. There's Alex wesker and the other wesker children mentionned in the files... And finally there's the list of people with maximum clearance at umbrella depicting two "missing" persons... A guy in prison and a woman missing... Don't remember their names, but they can definitively be used in further sequels.

Finally, there's Tricell which still stands, although it'll probably crumble like umbrella after that incident goes out to the public.... And all the other companies including the agency, who managed to snatch most of the umbrella viruses and are probably more than adequately funded and equipped to continue bio weapons reaserch now that Umbrella and Tricell are exposed.
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper
#10blueskye02Posted 4/3/2009 3:40:52 AM
Ohh WESKER KIDS!!

I hope this won't be like the next RE Movie which I feel involves the Alice clones doing the bidding of the original Alice and launching a war: Alices Vs Whoever.