This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RE5 DLC (Lost in Nightmares/Mercs Reunion FAQ) *Very small spoilers**Keep Page 1

#31brainlackPosted 5/23/2011 12:58:38 AMmessage detail
Daz_DW posted...
Quick question, is Barry's Samurai Edge more powerful than Wesker's?

Wesker's samurai edge is much stronger ,Barry's melee makes up for the weak samurai edge that is why it appears stronger
#32Daz_DWPosted 5/23/2011 4:40:47 AMmessage detail
^ Thanks for the info, I do enjoying headbutting people with Barry :)
#33DarkD3stinyPosted 5/12/2012 8:15:52 AMmessage detail
good FAQ :)
---
Boosters (Including trophy boosters) are cheaters. To read my boosting topic go to RE ORC (ps3) gamefaqs forum and put the words bewsting omg in search topics.
#34DarkD3stinyPosted 6/11/2012 5:40:26 AMmessage detail
my stuff has been erased from re5 darn anyone know how to get my dlc back?
---
Boosting goes against Sonys Terms Of Service and Sony have told some people this who got banned for boosting from Sony. Sony says boosting is cheating.
#35eaoxcrawlPosted 10/6/2012 5:38:43 PMmessage detail
Golden (Chalice) in the MarshLands
Has anyone Else find this lost Treasure.
I had found this Treasure just by chance 3 times before and now I had lost the position whare I had found it. I remember there is a platform bridge that has 2 canoe side by side with a ladder to climb. And on the far side of this is one of those chests you open for one of those Beast Puzzle Pieces, in this one is a Golden Chalice. It wasn't a glitch or anything like that. I was surprised to see that Im the only one who found this Golden Chalice in the Marsh Lands. It's hidden somewhare before you set those beast peices in place on the two doors. Keep Looking around the Marshlands to find it. Honest to God it's there sumwhares. Pls Help if anyone else had found this Lost Treasure.
#36eaoxcrawlPosted 10/6/2012 5:47:45 PMmessage detail
eaoxcrawl posted...
Golden (Chalice) in the MarshLands
Has anyone Else find this lost Treasure.
I had found this Treasure just by chance 3 times before and now I had lost the position whare I had found it. I remember there is a platform bridge that has 2 canoe side by side with a ladder to climb. And on the far side of this is one of those chests you open for one of those Beast Puzzle Pieces, in this one is a Golden Chalice. It wasn't a glitch or anything like that. I was surprised to see that Im the only one who found this Golden Chalice in the Marsh Lands. It's hidden somewhare before you set those beast peices in place on the two doors. Keep Looking around the Marshlands to find it. Honest to God it's there sumwhares. Pls Help if anyone else had found this Lost Treasure and let me know whare you had found it. I thought it was close to the area whare you have to shoot your way out since they put up a water gate that you have to shoot the guy to open up.
#37DarkD3stinyPosted 6/4/2013 1:51:53 AMmessage detail
Wow not many responses here anymore.
---
Xbox 360 GT :- Boycott XBOne. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66338604 (This is a must see topic that explains about the XBOne problems).
#38DarkD3stinyPosted 6/9/2013 4:01:28 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#39DarkD3stinyPosted 6/9/2013 3:53:58 PMmessage detail
Daz_DW posted...
^ Thanks for the info, I do enjoying headbutting people with Barry :)

---
SHUN THE XBOX ONE! http://www.xboxshun.com/ #XboxShun (Xbox 360 GT :- Boycott XBOne).
#40DarkD3stinyPosted 7/7/2013 12:50:31 PMmessage detail
*cough* my sig *cough*
---
I got a boosting topic deleted by reporting it to the mods. Heres my victory post http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/66535556