Do I need to upgrade the AI weapons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. Do I need to upgrade the AI weapons?

User Info: Richterdgf

Richterdgf
4 years ago#11
Rajamic posted...
Because I play with the AI almost exclusively, so three-hit combos are extremely difficult to position. And I find meleeing everything to be boring.

More boring than just shooting everything? Using the hand to hand takes at least takes a bit of skill and thought, and those instant kills with no mutations are certainly worth it. The A.I. will always capitalize on your melee attacks if it is in a position to do so, meaning that a 3 part chain on a Big Man Majini is quite easy.

Again, stop being so fraudulent.
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade

User Info: Kikara13

Kikara13
3 years ago#12
Richterdgf posted...
Rajamic posted...
Because I play with the AI almost exclusively, so three-hit combos are extremely difficult to position. And I find meleeing everything to be boring.

More boring than just shooting everything? Using the hand to hand takes at least takes a bit of skill and thought, and those instant kills with no mutations are certainly worth it. The A.I. will always capitalize on your melee attacks if it is in a position to do so, meaning that a 3 part chain on a Big Man Majini is quite easy.

Again, stop being so fraudulent.

lol calm down little boy, it's just a game. no one is going to pay you anything just because you think you are a "pro" at Resident Evil 5
Bored

User Info: Richterdgf

Richterdgf
3 years ago#13
Yes...where DO I get off, trying to answer the TC's questions and give advice on how to play the game efficiently. I swear, the NERVE I have.
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. Do I need to upgrade the AI weapons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived