Do I need to upgrade the AI weapons?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. Do I need to upgrade the AI weapons?
4 years ago#11
Rajamic posted...
Because I play with the AI almost exclusively, so three-hit combos are extremely difficult to position. And I find meleeing everything to be boring.

More boring than just shooting everything? Using the hand to hand takes at least takes a bit of skill and thought, and those instant kills with no mutations are certainly worth it. The A.I. will always capitalize on your melee attacks if it is in a position to do so, meaning that a 3 part chain on a Big Man Majini is quite easy.

Again, stop being so fraudulent.
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
3 years ago#12
Richterdgf posted...
Rajamic posted...
Because I play with the AI almost exclusively, so three-hit combos are extremely difficult to position. And I find meleeing everything to be boring.

More boring than just shooting everything? Using the hand to hand takes at least takes a bit of skill and thought, and those instant kills with no mutations are certainly worth it. The A.I. will always capitalize on your melee attacks if it is in a position to do so, meaning that a 3 part chain on a Big Man Majini is quite easy.

Again, stop being so fraudulent.

lol calm down little boy, it's just a game. no one is going to pay you anything just because you think you are a "pro" at Resident Evil 5
Bored
3 years ago#13
Yes...where DO I get off, trying to answer the TC's questions and give advice on how to play the game efficiently. I swear, the NERVE I have.
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. Do I need to upgrade the AI weapons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived