This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do I need to upgrade the AI weapons?

#11RichterdgfPosted 1/22/2013 5:20:15 AM
Rajamic posted...
Because I play with the AI almost exclusively, so three-hit combos are extremely difficult to position. And I find meleeing everything to be boring.

More boring than just shooting everything? Using the hand to hand takes at least takes a bit of skill and thought, and those instant kills with no mutations are certainly worth it. The A.I. will always capitalize on your melee attacks if it is in a position to do so, meaning that a 3 part chain on a Big Man Majini is quite easy.

Again, stop being so fraudulent.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#12Kikara13Posted 2/4/2013 1:42:35 AM
Richterdgf posted...
Rajamic posted...
Because I play with the AI almost exclusively, so three-hit combos are extremely difficult to position. And I find meleeing everything to be boring.

More boring than just shooting everything? Using the hand to hand takes at least takes a bit of skill and thought, and those instant kills with no mutations are certainly worth it. The A.I. will always capitalize on your melee attacks if it is in a position to do so, meaning that a 3 part chain on a Big Man Majini is quite easy.

Again, stop being so fraudulent.

lol calm down little boy, it's just a game. no one is going to pay you anything just because you think you are a "pro" at Resident Evil 5
---
Bored
#13RichterdgfPosted 2/4/2013 5:36:04 AM
Yes...where DO I get off, trying to answer the TC's questions and give advice on how to play the game efficiently. I swear, the NERVE I have.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade