This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only who ****ing hates playing against STARS Wesker in Slayers?

#1LiskerPosted 1/28/2013 9:33:18 AM
Honestly, I just quit when I see them in the lobby, since I know they're just going to chase me around the whole time, and with the Hydra, I won't stand a chance.
#2CDuGPosted 1/29/2013 7:17:28 AM
At least it's a good way to spot a troll.
#3Lisker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:02:51 AM
That does save me some time and frustration when I can spot them easier, but at least when they pull that crap with another character, I'm actually capable of killing them too. That Hydra is way too overpowered for competitive use.
#4Matty0289Posted 2/2/2013 4:19:09 AM
I never play this game anymore, but "S.T.A.R.S Chris" is the counter to "S.T.A.R.S Wekser".
If you see him attacking you,
Use 1 "Electric Round" on or near Wesker, then while he's getting electrocuted, use 2 Magnum Shots, and he goes straight to Dying Status.
You win.

I found out this trick during my days of playing this broken Multiplayer Mode.

Also, the Machine Gun you start with isn't too bad, so you'll still be doing fairly good in the "Slaying" part of the game. Not to mention all the extra Grenade Launcher ammo you happen to come across.
---
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808
#5Lisker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:11:04 AM
Yeah, I heard about that one, and it seems to work. God help you if you're playing anyone other than those 2 though. I still just prefer to drop out before the start though, so I don't have to limit my choices or worry about it turning into a broken Survivors match. Then again, I'm mostly just playing it to get the achievements, not for enjoyment, since I'm usually not having any fun.

Slayers kind of sucks all around, since there's no option to turn off player killing, making it devolve into a shotgun fest, and one thing that was just an annoyance in Mercenaries mode, when there are no enemies spawning in your area, is just frustrating here when they're all appearing around the other team. And I feel like with Survivors, 90% of the time the team that wins is the team that got a few kills at the beginning of the round, because they amass a small arsenal, so even if they're killed, they still have plenty of weapons, whereas the other team is stuck with a small handgun when they die.
#6Matty0289Posted 2/3/2013 9:16:50 PM
I'd pass on the Survivors part of the game unless you're trying to 100% the game. Survivors is too broken and trash. Whichever team gets the "First Aid Spray Chest" at the start of the match, basically has an "Instant-Win" button.
---
#7Supreme_XionPosted 2/4/2013 4:56:59 AM
STARS Chris and STARS Wesker are OP and overrated characters, including Sheva Tribal in VS mode. The majority of VS mode players who used those characters against any type of players are considered noobs.

I never play this game anymore, but "S.T.A.R.S Chris" is the counter to "S.T.A.R.S Wekser".
If you see him attacking you,
Use 1 "Electric Round" on or near Wesker, then while he's getting electrocuted, use 2 Magnum Shots, and he goes straight to Dying Status.
You win.

I found out this trick during my days of playing this broken Multiplayer Mode.

^^ that isn't going to work because there is a weakness and pros can still beat you with that tactic.
---
Offical Wesker of RE6 boards. Pride, Aggressive, Intelligence, and Strength. PSN: Pain-of-TerrorZX
#8Supreme_XionPosted 2/4/2013 4:59:13 AM
The guess the only way to beat those type of players is get good.
---
Offical Wesker of RE6 boards. Pride, Aggressive, Intelligence, and Strength. PSN: Pain-of-TerrorZX
#9Lisker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:54:33 PM
Supreme_Xion posted...
STARS Chris and STARS Wesker are OP and overrated characters, including Sheva Tribal in VS mode. The majority of VS mode players who used those characters against any type of players are considered noobs.
Maybe, but it doesn't really take any skill to use the Hydra, it's range is pretty huge, so it hardly even requires much aiming to do devastating damage to your opponent, and the strategy of circling around them seems pretty ineffective. Seriously, if I run into a STARS Wesker and I'm not STARS Chris, I'm not getting out of that situation alive, whether I run or fight.
#10Matty0289Posted 2/5/2013 1:04:18 PM
Hah. Alright well all the more reason I won't even think about buying "Survivor Mode" in Resident Evil 6.

Unless it comes with the other DLC I'll be getting, Survivor Mode will never be in my "Cart".
---