This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a Little Help

#1MavidduckeyPosted 2/4/2013 9:50:25 AM
i only need 1 story based trophy to get my plat. i need chain the max number of combos together to get my trophy. i know one site recommands to use another player to help get it, does anyone wanna help me out to get this one trophy PLZ!!!
---
Plats- All God of wars,Saw, Darksiders, Dead Space 1, Transformers war for Cybertron, Dante's Inferno, Infamous 2, Borderlands
#2sandfish95Posted 2/4/2013 2:06:01 PM
do you mean "the works" trophy? if it's that i can help you easily on chapter 1-1.Add me : kurushii96
#3Mavidduckey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:40:34 PM
Yes "the works" trophy.
---
Plats- All God of wars,Saw, Darksiders, Dead Space 1, Transformers war for Cybertron, Dante's Inferno, Infamous 2, Borderlands
#4RichterdgfPosted 2/6/2013 3:12:20 AM
You don't need another person for this. Just go find a Big Man Majini, then shoot him in the leg until he goes down. The run up and hit him with a prompted melee attack. If you're playing as Chris, this will be a Straight. The A.I. will always take advantage of any melee openings you leave them, so Sheva will run up and chain on an attack of her own. At this point, you will be free to finish the combo off with a Backhand.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade