This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's Play co-op RE5 :D

#1randomsentinelPosted 2/10/2013 1:36:58 PM(edited)
i know let's plays aren't for everyone, but if you give it a watch and still don't like it i appreciate your time :)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPfR_0oQOdzcCLgKaizGx2pjCFkL8nGSL

i play through the game with my friend who's beaten it a few times, and it's my first time playing the game. it gives it an interesting dynamic i think. the whole thing isn't uploaded quite yet, but we finished the game and it's all recorded. i just need to edit and upload it. i plan to do other let's plays with my friend(s) as well as the ones i do solo. thanks again for your time!

yes i posted this on both system boards lol. i assume not everyone who posts here posts on the xbox board, and vice versa.

edit - yes i know sheva can't get the gatling gun. my friend forgot it was exclusive to chris until after we beat the game lol.
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD! GoME!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!
#2EXTMikePosted 2/10/2013 1:43:20 PM
So fun. Keep em coming
---
3DS Friend Code - 1504-5682-7808
#3randomsentinel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:24:51 PM
thanks very much i appreciate it! they'll all be up within the next week or 2, we had a ton of fun doing it. my friend wants to farm up infinite ammo and all that then try professional, so if we get to that point i'll record that too because it should be hilariously frustrating.
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD! GoME!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!