This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just a question about Uroboros...(SPOILERS)

#1Dragonclaw_ZEROPosted 3/6/2013 2:03:37 PM
I'm just wondering, but is there anyone whose body actually properly accepted Uroboros and became "immortal" at all? Did Wesker actually fuse properly with it either, cause I'm not exactly so sure how it's supposed to help make ANYTHING evolve if it just kills them instead.

Because ya know, I'm not sure if being covered in tapeworms really makes much sense. I'm not really sure if Wesker thought his plan through at all
---
Repeat Infinitum.
If you don't get the above post, just assume I'm being sarcastic.
#2RajamicPosted 3/7/2013 5:53:24 AM
Completely? No I don't think so. Wesker I would still call a success though since it was good enough that he could be stabilized with regular injections of a drug that didn't seem to have any side effects.
#3Dragonclaw_ZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 7:22:44 AM
I thought that was the Progenitor Wesker Virus Variant developed for the Wesker Project?

I think Uroboros was supposed to basically make people into Super Wesker, but the only guaranteed acceptance was by...Cockroaches, of all things.

They don't even show the worm thingy, but they have incredibly regeneration (higher then Final Wesker definitely.).

Aside from whatever was going on with Final Wesker, it seems that spreading Uroboros would just end in a world full of Reapers and the world itself would basically become a giant Uroboros Worm.

Global Evolution indeed >_>
---
Repeat Infinitum.
If you don't get the above post, just assume I'm being sarcastic.
#4KryptoPyro13Posted 3/7/2013 9:02:03 PM
Dragonclaw_ZERO posted...
Complete Utter Global Saturation indeed >_>

Fix'd
---
"I expected disappointment. In that regard, I was not disappointed."
Iwata: "Betrayal that makes the fans happy!"