This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

s rank

#1Hansnr1Posted 4/16/2013 8:03:05 AM
I want to now how i get s ranks for accuracy? . i have free ammo for strongest magnum , longbow , shotgun and hydra
#2Lord FaustPosted 4/16/2013 9:48:56 AM
You need 70% accuracy to get an S for accuracy. It's not too hard, just make your shots count.
---
You're on a downward slide, my friend.
#3Hansnr1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 3:41:08 AM
but what is the best weapon to get 70%. sheva uses magnum free ammo. and chris the shotgun . also the longbow for sheva one shot one kill but not an head shot.
#4Hansnr1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 3:48:56 AM
also never shoot a barrel but use the dagger
#5Hansnr1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 3:50:10 AM
the last one is a question
#6KryptoPyro13Posted 4/19/2013 7:33:54 AM
I can't understand what you just said.

But shotguns are bad for accuracy since most of the shots will not hit the enemy unless you're right up next to them. Unsure whether overkill shots count or just go through, but judging for my horrible accuracy when i use the Hydra (and no, I don't snipe with it or anything like that), I would say they don't.

Use rifles, magnums, pistols for accuracy. If you're good, machine guns can be good too on harder difficulties if you aim for the legs since they wont' kill and enemies will fall into your line of fire.

Shooting barrels hurts your accuracy. I don't think medals, jewels affect it though.
---
"I expected disappointment. In that regard, I was not disappointed."
Official Husband of Gregor of the FE:A boards.
#7Lord FaustPosted 4/19/2013 11:02:06 AM(edited)
I think shotguns count as a hit as long as the laser dot is visible on an enemy. But I'm not sure. Either way, I would not recommend shotguns if you're going for accuracy.

Use a rifle or magnum and aim at the enemy's body.

I'm also curious as to why you ask this? You don't need an S in all categories to get an S rank. You can get a couple A's or even a B and still get an S.
---
You're on a downward slide, my friend.
#8Hansnr1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:48:43 AM
thanks for the good info
#9Dragonclaw_ZEROPosted 4/22/2013 11:03:06 PM
I'll use Magnums over Shotguns since the L Hawk has good recoil AND fire fasts if your obsessed with accuracy. Sometimes you might accidentally miss with a Shotgun if your not careful, but that might just be a problem with me since I use it for crowd control.

If your not using Infinite Ammo then the SIG Handgun is a fair replacement.

I think shooting gems doesn't lower the accuracy, not sure if it raises it though or the BSAA Emblems.
---
Repeat Infinitum.
If you don't get the above post, just assume I'm being sarcastic.