This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it just me or does Versus (Especially Survivor) suck ass?

#1Dragonclaw_ZEROPosted 4/22/2013 8:10:38 AM
All the flaws in the RE combat system is in spades here, and certain weapons are OP in the hands of a Pro. Snipers and Fast Fire Rockets? Really? When I cant move when shooting?

AND you lose items when you die, but only one, so if your struggling the single weapon you got is lost but if your doing well no big deal, you still got a magnum and a shotgun or two.

Not to mention the first aid box, but thats just salt on a wound to the others. The item locations aren't even sufficiently randomized, so if you don't know where all the items are....LOL gg.

Its such a slippery slope, AND you cant even surrender when they have like 80000 points and you got...0.

Then theres the jerkasses or retards who get time extensions when they're obviously winning or obviously losing. Tedious as hell.

If I didn't have a trophy addiction, I wouldn't touch Versus with a ten foot plagas arm.
---
Repeat Infinitum.
If you don't get the above post, just assume I'm being sarcastic.
#2LovethepythonPosted 4/23/2013 11:51:08 AM
I swear I've seen this exact topic before and even posted on it and can't find it now. What board was it on?
---
PSN ID: TurnipGuy
Blank friend requests will be ignored. Please state that you saw my ID from GameFAQs. Thanks.
#3Dragonclaw_ZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 1:51:58 AM
Versus does seem to be a half-assed job from the looks of it. A poorly modded Mercenaries Mode is all it is.

And since Weapons can't respawn, and you can discard extra ones....I can't even figure out where the hell they are in the first place withou a guide.

Wow Capcon. Just....wow.
---
Repeat Infinitum.
#4DestinyKnotPosted 4/25/2013 11:04:54 AM
Bosses also drop new weapons, including rocket launchers, magnums, rifles, or shotguns. Kill one if the other players already got to the rocket launchers or shotguns before you could.
#5Dragonclaw_ZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 3:09:12 PM
There's a limited number, and apparently Pro Players know there spawns so they camp them. Yeah, I'm gonna take someone down with a full arsenal with a handgun. So unless your lucky enough to get one near you, and even then its only one weapon against either 3 heavily armed agents, 1 good one for a underequipped team of 2.

Also, most maps can spawn someone NEXT to OP weapons like a Shotgun or a Nade Launcher(With ELECTRIC Rounds of all rounds). Or Rocket. Or all of the above. Thanks alot Capcom.
---
Repeat Infinitum.
#6LovethepythonPosted 4/27/2013 12:54:04 AM
Yeah I was playing this yesterday and we like 10 seconds into match and I got kill by a rocket launcher! I usually be Wesker (S.T.A.R.S.). So if I'm unable to find any weapons, I usually just knee cannon (sometimes miss) and shoot them while they get up. I'm not sure how much damage the knee does though.
---
PSN ID: TurnipGuy
If you send me a Friend Request. Please state that you saw my ID from GameFAQs. Thanks.
#7Dragonclaw_ZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:02:39 AM
Well, I just had my first "real" Shotgun Duel. Usually I get shotgunned in the back with only a pistol or blown up by quick fire rockets.

So we both have shotguns... and we...Run around each around randomly while occasionally quick turning to ...fire at thin air, cause the other guy is running in circles. Repeat for 30 seconds (No Joke.)

Then a third party comes out and launches a rocket at me. GG.

.....That was the dumbest Shooter Battle. Ever.

Dear lord, I didn't expect the awkwardness of RE6 to be so heavily foreshadowed already. Who the hell's bright idea was to turn RE into CoD with Bad Controls again anyway?

I admit, I honestly thought survivor was gonna be a MP Survival Horror mode like RE Classic, but this? (Naive I know, but it had the word survivor in it so....)

This is a travesty.
---
Repeat Infinitum.
#8LucarioFan4EverPosted 4/28/2013 2:29:44 PM
LOL,git gud son.

Jk,I hate Survivors on RE5,But Slayers is the s**t!I play RE6 Survivors,I do amazing.
---
RE6 Survivors=Broken
Currently Playing-Why do you even care?
#9Dragonclaw_ZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 1:46:58 PM
Slayers isn't that great either. At least half of the time I'm being chased by either Star Chris or Stars Wesker around the map while they keep trying to kill me.

Its just brings out the worst in people.
---
Repeat Infinitum.