This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you'll be kind enough to..

#1lvlannPosted 7/20/2013 4:32:13 AM(edited)
help me get the modded weapons/inf grenades/eggs? please? I am brand new to this game.. and the reason I bought this game was because of these items. I would really really appreciate if I could get my hands on these items.

Many Thanks..

***EDIT TITLE: Would You* Be Kind Enough To..**
#2lvlann(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 6:52:44 AM
UPDATE:
willing to trade the following:

golden egg, rotten egg, brown egg, white egg, Hand grenade, Incendiary Grenade, Flash Grenade, and Proximity mines ALL UNLIMITED.

WILLING TO TRADE ALL OF THIS for the weapons. or even if you guys dont have the weapons.. and need any of these items.. m willing to "help a brother out" hehe.

cheers.
#3lvlann(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 12:56:45 PM
All Thanks to Lovethepython.. I now have EVERYTHING.. except Px4 unlimited. (i still have Px4 non unlimited).. SO if anyone here have Px4 unlimited Lovethepython and I would greatly appreciate it.

PS: Once again.. thanks a whole lot for your help kind sir.. I really really appreciate it.
#4RichterdgfPosted 8/3/2013 10:27:10 AM
You bought the game specifically to cheat? Pitiful.....
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#5WWP7Posted 8/7/2013 1:07:44 PM
lvlann posted...
All Thanks to Lovethepython.. I now have EVERYTHING.. except Px4 unlimited. (i still have Px4 non unlimited).. SO if anyone here have Px4 unlimited Lovethepython and I would greatly appreciate it.

PS: Once again.. thanks a whole lot for your help kind sir.. I really really appreciate it.

Ok. Hold on? How do you do this? What the hell is this? Is there a way to unlock Px4?
#6Syn_VengeancePosted 9/2/2013 12:17:10 AM
Richterdgf posted...
You bought the game specifically to cheat? Pitiful.....

shut up
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.