This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

P.O.T. Legend: Shotgun of Choice

#1NoHopeLegendPosted 8/23/2013 11:54:21 AM
Besides the overpowering Hydra Shotgun, which shotgun is your preference? (Campaign only) - Results (25 votes)
Ithaca M37
12% (3 votes)
M3
60% (15 votes)
Jail Breaker
16% (4 votes)
No Hydra? Then I'll never use a shotgun.
8% (2 votes)
None, I hate shotguns all-together.
4% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Obviously the Hydra beats all, but I wanna see what everyone favorite reasonable shotgun is. Besides the Hydra, which one would you choose?

Ithaca: Has Capacity

M3: Has Firepower

Jailbreaker: Has Reload Speed and Spread
---
Doing polls currently on: Mass Effect 3 (PS3), Super Smash Bros. Brawl
#2NoHopeLegend(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 11:56:12 AM
The Critical on the Ithaca is really not worth mentioning since it's only like a 10% increase. And aiming at a Majini's head with any shotgun is generally gonna kill them in one-hit anyway.
---
Doing polls currently on: Mass Effect 3 (PS3), Super Smash Bros. Brawl
#3LovethepythonPosted 8/23/2013 1:47:00 PM
I don't really like shotguns. I normally go for machine guns for primary choice w/ a magnum or handgun.
---
PSN ID: TurnipGuy
If you send me a Friend Request. Please state that you saw my ID from GameFAQs. Thanks.
#4DestinyKnotPosted 8/24/2013 12:29:22 PM
Jail Breaker makes me feel nostalgic. I loved the Striker in RE4...
#5cyan1001Posted 8/31/2013 3:46:00 PM
Jail Breaker
#6DetBeauregardPosted 9/11/2013 2:25:10 PM
Toss up between the M3 and Ithaca. I don't like the wide spread of the Jail Breaker, and while the Hydra is easily the best shotgun in the game, the one-handed firing animation annoys me.

Maybe I'm anal, but I tend to choose my weapons based on how neatly they fit onto the character's back. Weird?
#7LovethepythonPosted 9/12/2013 2:43:38 AM
DetBeauregard posted...
Toss up between the M3 and Ithaca. I don't like the wide spread of the Jail Breaker, and while the Hydra is easily the best shotgun in the game, the one-handed firing animation annoys me.

Maybe I'm anal, but I tend to choose my weapons based on how neatly they fit onto the character's back. Weird?

No I do same. I only ever use the S75 as sheva because the Dragunov and PSG-1 look way too big on her lol.
---
PSN ID: TurnipGuy
If you send me a Friend Request. Please state that you saw my ID from GameFAQs. Thanks.