This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

P.O.T. Legend: Dealing With Crow Girl *Major Spoilers*

#1NoHopeLegendPosted 8/25/2013 6:10:06 PM
Chapter 5-3 -- The first time you fought the bosses at the end of this chapter, did you waste Jill? - Results (19 votes)
Yes; she's was hostile so I thought we had to kill her.
15.79% (3 votes)
Yes; but only by accident.
21.05% (4 votes)
No, but my online partner did.
21.05% (4 votes)
Clean victory, all the way to when the devise was removed from her chest.
21.05% (4 votes)
Not sure, too far back to remember.
21.05% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This S.T.A.R.S. reunion isn't something anyone is going to forget anytime soon. May not have happened the way everyone wanted it, but at least Chris and Sheva gets to save a close friend.... or do they? What did you do during the Wesker/Jill and Jill boss fight?
---
Doing polls on: Mass Effect 3 (PS3), Resident Evil 5 (PS3), Super Smash Bros. Brawl
#2LovethepythonPosted 8/26/2013 4:56:59 AM
I can't remember. I've had this game since release. That's about 5 years ago.
---
PSN ID: TurnipGuy
If you send me a Friend Request. Please state that you saw my ID from GameFAQs. Thanks.
#3CDuGPosted 9/1/2013 11:46:49 PM
First time I full on blasted her with my shotty. I was like "gameoverwhaaaaaaaat??"

A few other times it was by accident, sometimes out of frustration when playing on harder difficulties. Wanna be an annoying b****? Magnum to the face. GAMEOVERWHAAAAAAAT??

Mostly though, once my wife and I were boss at everything and just treasure hunting, she would hold her and I would cut her with my knife, trying to see how many I could get away with and still finish the level. Is that wrong? I laughed so...
#4LovethepythonPosted 9/2/2013 4:40:19 AM
CDuG posted...
she would hold her and I would cut her with my knife, trying to see how many I could get away with and still finish the level. Is that wrong? I laughed so...

Yes! That's just evil! Torturing poor ol' Jill. :'(
---
PSN ID: TurnipGuy
If you send me a Friend Request. Please state that you saw my ID from GameFAQs. Thanks.
#5CDuGPosted 9/4/2013 8:22:07 AM
Yeah but...she was annoying in this fight...