This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Infinite grenade launcher

#1otakutwinPosted 9/5/2013 4:34:32 PM
There is a guy on here in the Xbox 360 thread who says that you can get infinite ammo for this weapon on the PS3. Now, I'm asking all of you is this possible with out the use of a hack?

P.S.
this is the guys name: prettyvacant007
and this is the thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/929197-resident-evil-5/67052260
---
There may be no "I" in team but there is a "M" and "E", which spells "ME"
#2SlNFULPosted 9/5/2013 11:56:50 PM
no its not possible to get without hacks same goes for grenades and eggs their all just hacks/mods
---
Lying, cheating, stealing and greedy...yup that's human nature for ya xD
#3otakutwin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 10:42:32 AM
Thank you I just wanted to make sure that guy is full of crap
---
There may be no "I" in team but there is a "M" and "E", which spells "ME"
#4DetBeauregardPosted 9/11/2013 2:28:15 PM
It always annoyed me that this was the only non-infinite ammo weapon. All I wanted to do was run around with infinite nitrogen or flame rounds for the lulz, but no dice.
#5Neo_RizerPosted 9/13/2013 10:21:41 PM
He used a game genie to give himself infinite ammo... it's a hex edit on the save file that forces the game to make any gun in the inventory box have infinite ammo... so yeah. It's a cheat. I know because I have the device... LOL... not afraid to admit it either, PS3 is dead and trophies and meta game garbage is such a waste of time and pointless... I mean sure if you wanna hunt them down go for it but I like to have fun when I play my games, not frustrate myself and waste my time doing cartwheels in a circle then diving off a cliff just to prove I'm good at doing THAT exact thing... dumb.

I mean hell I used to use game genie on NES, SNES, Sega Genesis...etc... back in the day but this kid is just silly if he thinks he's going to get some kind of recognition for duping the community.

This game has been out for like 5+ years... if something like that would have existed the devs would have leaked it by now... not to mention EVERYTHING you buy with infinite ammo is in the bonus list and tells you the requirements... what a wanker.

It's just so laughable... my God.
---
Gamefaqs - Where you TOO can get an extra dose of textual diarrhea.