This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GE not compatible with regular edition for coop?

#1gmoshierPosted 9/7/2013 12:50:38 PM
I tried doing some coop last night with one of my PSN friends and we couldn't connect. He has the GE and I have the regular edition. This is very disappointing because I know that other games allow you to do coop with their regular and gold/complete editions.
---
Must buy Beyond: Two Souls and Batman: Arkham Origins!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/4/gmoshier.png
#2SlNFULPosted 9/7/2013 7:59:49 PM
if you were trying to play extra contents with em when you don't have it then no you can't play with em unless you buy the add on in PS store but other than that you can still play story and normal mercenary mode with em
---
Lying, cheating, stealing and greedy...yup that's human nature for ya xD
#3gmoshier(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 8:20:59 PM(edited)
SlNFUL posted...
if you were trying to play extra contents with em when you don't have it then no you can't play with em unless you buy the add on in PS store but other than that you can still play story and normal mercenary mode with em

I have purchased all of the extra content except for versus. We were trying to play regular story and we couldn't join each others games. We sent each other invitations and there were no "join" options in the invitation messages.
---
Must buy Beyond: Two Souls and Batman: Arkham Origins!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/4/gmoshier.png
#4Matty0289Posted 9/7/2013 9:58:53 PM
You don't go based off "Join/Invitation" messages.

You need to press the PS Button- and go to your "Friends List" section, press Triangle, and "Accept Invitation".
---
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf
#5SlNFULPosted 9/8/2013 3:12:27 AM
yes what the above poster said when you get an invite go to the person profile and you should see a "menu" button hit that then accept
---
Lying, cheating, stealing and greedy...yup that's human nature for ya xD
#6Matty0289Posted 9/8/2013 10:10:28 AM
^
Actually, it can stilll just be anyone's Profile. =-)
---
Many humans possess little or no sense of obligation at all. And many are entirely willing to trample their fellow man for personal gain.
-Wolf