This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

P.O.T. Legend: Original Vs. Late Gold

#1NoHopeLegendPosted 9/9/2013 5:40:58 AM(edited)
Did you buy your copy of Resident Evil 5 before Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition was released? - Results (17 votes)
Yes I did. Still have my copy now.
41.18% (7 votes)
Yes I did. But I don't have it anymore.
5.88% (1 votes)
No, but I still bought the original copy anyway even after Gold Edition was released.
5.88% (1 votes)
No, I only bought a Gold Edition copy.
47.06% (8 votes)
I've never bought any copies of Resident Evil 5 before or I use Playstation+
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Note: You must have bought your game (new or used) at a retailer. If you were given the game to you as a friend or given to for free, then you've never bought a copy of Resident Evil 5 before.

Alternatively, if you bought your game in the playstation store using real money then it does count as you purchasing the Gold Edition.

---
Doing polls on: Mass Effect 3 (PS3), Resident Evil 5 (PS3), Super Smash Bros. Brawl
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 9/10/2013 3:23:09 PM
I bought the original and the gold edition both on their respective release dates.
---
This is war, Survival is your responsibility.
#3LovethepythonPosted 9/11/2013 8:55:57 AM
I only have bought gold edition. But my old mate lent me the original back when it first came out. I had it pretty much until gold edition came out.
---
PSN ID: TurnipGuy
If you send me a Friend Request. Please state that you saw my ID from GameFAQs. Thanks.
#4este914Posted 9/19/2013 11:18:19 AM
I'm smart and waited for the Gold Edition :D
---
...::: este914 :::...
The One & Only!
#5Supreme_XionPosted 9/20/2013 3:26:43 PM(edited)
Smh
---
Pride, Aggressive, Intelligence, and Strength.
#6SlNFULPosted 9/20/2013 9:23:21 PM
I pre-ordered the original and just bought the add ons later seeing how they were cheap
---
Lying, cheating, stealing and greedy...yup that's human nature for ya xD