This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I just end the series at RE5?

#31CDuGPosted 1/5/2014 6:21:49 AM
DethroneRoyalty posted...
RE6 is not a bad game, the only thing that makes the game slightly boring is the poor level design, but everything else is great.(BTW it's controls are better than RE5)

Then go to the RE6 board...
#32Jonathan_F_GPosted 1/16/2014 9:28:59 PM
The ONLY Biohazard (That isn't BH Gaiden) that is NOT canon is Biohazard 6 because that game is a piece of s***.

Biohazard Operation Raccoon City has more relevance than BH6. At least ORC is coherent and works reasonably within the classic games.

The series has the potential to receive a newfound respect if BH5 gets a major overhaul, just in the storyboard department alone. The story transition from BH4 to BH5 was very poorly handled.
---
"I, Dracula! Voivode of Transylvania!.. Shall arise from my own death... To avenge hers with all the powers of Darkness!" - Bram Stoker's Dracula
#33Jonathan_F_GPosted 1/16/2014 9:37:17 PM
tlcstormz posted...
este914 posted...
I'd play in this order;

0, 1, 2, 3, C:VX, 4, 5, 6, Revelations

Have fun!

NO OUTBREAK?????????

How DARE you!

(lol)

Well said. Yoko Suzuki and Linda saved the world by testifying against Umbrella in court, thus bankrupting them while preventing the potential for future biological disasters. In all seriousness, a wonderful conclusion to the franchise, if you ask me.
---
"I, Dracula! Voivode of Transylvania!.. Shall arise from my own death... To avenge hers with all the powers of Darkness!" - Bram Stoker's Dracula
#34BlacKRaiN_666Posted 2/12/2014 6:04:28 PM
If you quite thoroughly enjoyed 5, then you will probably love 6, so no. Also I personally think that Operation Raccoon City is awesome and spent countless hours on it as well, even though it got some pretty nasty reviews.
---
PSN: BlacKRaiN_666 - I don't accept blank requests.
FFXIV:ARR/Crimson Rayne/Exodus///Resident Evil elitist (5,ORC,6)
#35Tristessa2Posted 2/13/2014 4:14:08 PM
theres a whole slew of people who don't really get htat resident evil is not, and has never been, a FPS.

I have been playing since the 1st game came out (bought it the day it released) and they are ALL very good games. except Op Racoon Shooter. See its a squad-based shooter set in the RE storyline, so I didn't much care for it. Its also made by some company (forget who) that's not Capcom, it was only PRODUCED by Capcom.

don't listen to all the haters, all the PS1 and PS2 RE's are fantastic games, RE5 is amazing (most who don't like it, again, don't understand it is NOT s'posed to be a Shooter game) and RE6, while being the weakest main game to date, is still a lot of fun.

enjoy!
---
~// Umbasa \\~ psn id: captncaveman
Micro$oft ~ ruining video games everywhere for everyone.
#36scrapthecapPosted 2/13/2014 7:33:29 PM
[Except for Mercs. 3D 'n' Revelations]

?

As Sheva says. "You can't be serious".