This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is games is one of best resident evil games. (In my opinion)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. This is games is one of best resident evil games. (In my opinion)
2 years ago#11
I didn't play the original RE's in their heyday, but I thought LiN was pretty fun.
PSN- Sratos0027
DD: DA Pawn: Hilda- Level 200 Sorcerer
2 years ago#12
This game was and still is amazing
PSN: Sinvalentines
2 years ago#13
all i know is RE kicks Halo's ass left and right.
2 years ago#14
Does anyone wanna play and maybe trade modded guns if they got any?
PSN: Sinvalentines
2 years ago#15

The best RE games for me were - RE4, 5 and Code Veronica X. I tried to get into RE6 but didn't like it at all. The trailer to that game was good though lol.
Signed, R. Thorpe. Um, not to criticize anyone's signature or anything, but shouldn't your signature be your name.
2 years ago#16
Agreed. This is probably my favorite of the newer styled RE games. RE4 was fun and had great pacing, but the game feels really stale now. RE6 is kind of a mess. RE5 is the most focused game with solid gameplay mechanics and excellent production values.
"No man should fight any war but his own."
2 years ago#17
I prefer RE4 in general, but 5 is great, and it has probably my favorite multiplayer in the PS3 gen. My first playthrough was same room co-op. Solo campaign isn't quite the same, especially with all the AI babysitting.
And this time!
2 years ago#18
@scrapthecap (post #8): That is love, man.

RE5 is the opposite of RE6. Good story, very good controls, slightly annoying communications, programmable partner AI, melee is REALLY risky, and the camera is consistent -- whereas in RE6, the story's crap, the controls are good-yet-bad, communications is better, the partner can't be programmed, you're mobile for melee, and camera angles change at the drop of a hat.
"My Limit Break involves a moose, the demon Baphomet and a Kuiper Belt object. It takes four hours and you can't skip any of the cutscenes."
2 years ago#19
The awfulness of RE6 is making people blind to the awfulness of RE5, I see.
Ghaszaszh Nyirh. Of the Old Ones, the scrolls say that he loved the debasement of his slaves the best. And they go to him willingly.
2 years ago#20
Ghaszaszh_Nyirh posted...
The awfulness of RE6 is making people blind to the awfulness of RE5, I see.

..but it's not awful, Resident Evil 5 is an amazing action game, what's the problem here?
..is it because it's not survival horror, get over yourself, man, it's ****ing awesome
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. This is games is one of best resident evil games. (In my opinion)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived