This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where the hell do they come up some of those moves?

#1TarrumPosted 6/6/2014 5:22:26 AM
Mongo says...

Wesker in particular has a range of oddly named melee moves. One of them I done on a fat guy was a Ghost Butterfly. He basically just shoves his opponent with his hands. I would have called it a "**** off push". So what was going through the mind of who ever named it that made her name it after some dead insect. Also the move where he rips a majini's guts out with his hand, this was somehow inspired by a sprinting rhinoceros. Also Joshes superman flying kick has little to do with dynamite.

Anyway because im bored I will try to come up with some of my own.

Barry:
Burp, similar to Rebeccas Tear Gas. Self explanatory.
Butt Stomp: Same as Jills knee drop attack, except with his arse. Instant kill move this.

Rebecca:
Bite: Final move in a tag team attack. Rebecca jumps on an opponents back and repeatedly bits away at their neck. You need to rapidly press a button. Her stun gun would be an actual gun you could buy.

Josh:
Ear bite: Head stun a majini and do a Tyson on it.
Rape: This replaces his suplex when used on female majini. Its done anally. Single thrust-kill.
Punch bags: This replaces his power kick when done on male majini. Its a double hook to the nut sack.

Sheva:
The blender: Replaces skull crusher. Its a cross between Barries hurricane and Blade Cannon from Dead Nation. She holds a knife in each hand while spinning rapidly. Makes heads go pop.
---
My name isnt Tarrum anymore, please ignore the name associated with my posts. From now on I want you all to call me "Mongo". Edit quotes as needed.
#2RED_ODAPosted 6/6/2014 6:40:54 PM
One of them I done on a fat guy was a Ghost Butterfly. He basically just shoves his opponent with his hands. I would have called it a "**** off push". So what was going through the mind of who ever named it that made her name it after some dead insect.

Because his hands form the silhouette of a butterfly when he is using this move.

Also Joshes superman flying kick has little to do with dynamite.
Japanese people are fanatic for wrestling and dinamite Kick is a very famous attack used for wretles in Japan.
---
---
My youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RED0ODA
#3Nameless MofoPosted 6/12/2014 12:25:56 PM
Tarrum posted...
Butt Stomp: Same as Jills knee drop attack, except with his arse. Instant kill move this.
Rape: This replaces his suplex when used on female majini. Its done anally. Single thrust-kill.
Punch bags: This replaces his power kick when done on male majini. Its a double hook to the nut sack.

I have to admit, these made me lol. Well played sir.
---
Someone once said a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters could reproduce
the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proven that this is not true.