Question about install data...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. Question about install data...
2 years ago#1
so I need to delete a few things off my PS3 and I notice I have Installation data from Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition. If I delete the normal version install data. Will it affect the Gold Edition date? I need to know. Thanks.
We need more kids watching Anime than playing Call of Duty
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Jaeger
2 years ago#2
bump
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Jaeger
2 years ago#3
I don't believe so. I believe Gold just installs 1 Gold Edition, because that's all I have.
2 years ago#4
Akay4 posted...
I don't believe so. I believe Gold just installs 1 Gold Edition, because that's all I have.

I played the original and platinumed the game when I was borrowing it from a friend. Then I bought the Gold Edition months after, so my data was transferred. So it won't be affected??
2 years ago#5
I never played the original and have been playing through Gold, and I haven't had to install anything except for Gold Edition data, so I don't think so.
2 years ago#6
I have both original and the gold edition and both installed. I pop in either disk and played without any problem.
2 years ago#7
scrapthecap posted...
I have both original and the gold edition and both installed. I pop in either disk and played without any problem.

that's not my question. My question is if I have both original and gold edition installed, and I delete the original, will my whole file be affected???
2 years ago#8
If its game data, you're fine and wont lose Gold. But to play it you would have to re-install and update. If its your save data, you will lose everything.
I love Brianna Nicole Smith .
2 years ago#9
So just save your save data. You can delete game data as that usually just consist of updates and such.
I love Brianna Nicole Smith .
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. Question about install data...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived