This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody wanna play some Versus?

#1Akay4Posted 8/2/2014 1:21:21 PM
I'm not very good at it, but Versus is proving to be very fun...Also I needs help with the trophies...If that would be OK?
#2scrapthecapPosted 8/2/2014 7:37:00 PM
Akay4 posted...
I'm not very good at it, but Versus is proving to be very fun...Also I needs help with the trophies...If that would be OK?

versus is good only if both players agree on the same character. cuz there are some like wesker definitely has an advantage over the other characters.
#3Akay4(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 4:57:24 PM
Yeah, I'm still trying to unlock the other characters, (I've got Safari unlocked, and am near unlocking character B) but if somebody decides to be Wesker and attack me on Slayers, I'm pretty much done for.
#4scrapthecapPosted 8/4/2014 6:15:34 PM
Akay4 posted...
Yeah, I'm still trying to unlock the other characters, (I've got Safari unlocked, and am near unlocking character B) but if somebody decides to be Wesker and attack me on Slayers, I'm pretty much done for.

add me-
psn: chuckarelei
or/and
psn: RE X

when playing slayer, i wish capcom would make it that your competitor cannot be damaged by your fire. most players that i have come across are more into killing you than the majinis. i mean, if you can kill other, it's just like the survivor mode. no difference there?
#5Akay4(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 9:21:23 AM
scrapthecap posted...
Akay4 posted...

add me-
or/and

when playing slayer, i wish capcom would make it that your competitor cannot be damaged by your fire. most players that i have come across are more into killing you than the majinis. i mean, if you can kill other, it's just like the survivor mode. no difference there?

Sure thing! Just sent it. I'm Akay-4_ I'm normally on for an hour or two sometime from 11 AM-5 PM (Eastern Time).

I could understand wanting to attack each other in Slayers, but I wish you could at least turn it off so somebody doesn't just dog you throughout the whole match.
#6scrapthecapPosted 8/6/2014 1:39:57 AM
Akay4 posted...
scrapthecap posted...
Akay4 posted...

add me-
or/and

Sure thing! Just sent it. I'm Akay-4_ I'm normally on for an hour or two sometime from 11 AM-5 PM (Eastern Time).

I could understand wanting to attack each other in Slayers, but I wish you could at least turn it off so somebody doesn't just dog you throughout the whole match.

so we agree to use the same characters? i/m in the west coast time zone. i'll try to catch you some time.
#7Akay4(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 5:28:15 PM
Yep, I'll use the same characters. I don't have all of them unlocked though (I still need all of Wesker's and Jill's costumes, and Sheva's final one)