This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need help woth 2-3 on Pro.

#1IkasnuPosted 8/14/2014 2:07:40 PM
I am so f****** sick of that stupid gigante fight. I literallt cannot do it by myself, I hate QTE's and everytime I get the second plaga to appear, I drain into it, he survives, walks over to me and regardless of how many bullets I slam into his ugly face he just stomps me and I die. Probably 30 tries into it and I am f****** irritated as hell with this stupid chapter.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith .
#2scrapthecapPosted 8/14/2014 3:01:56 PM
oh yeah, the udesa fight. it took me hours to complete. the time i finally killed it was at the second plaga. i follow the berserker walk thru that found here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/929198-resident-evil-5/faqs/56737

and shoot him in a certain way could kill him in the second plagas. even then, i'd tried many many times before i got him. i remember during the veteran mode, i actually killed him at the 3rd plagas.

in fact, i finished every chapter before i finished this.

also, the jill fight in chapter 5-3 is a pain too. but someone here suggested a way, it took care of jill without much problem.
#3scrapthecapPosted 8/14/2014 3:03:53 PM
i wonder how many have actually completed pro mode with stock (empty inventory). i did it with fully upgraded weapons and plenty of ammo and healing from previous runs. it was still hard.
#4Ikasnu(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 4:02:26 PM
Its a pain in the ass. I must have died a good 25 times be for I quit. My problem is I am horrible at the QTE.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith .
#5scrapthecapPosted 8/14/2014 4:10:40 PM
Ikasnu posted...
Its a pain in the ass. I must have died a good 25 times be for I quit. My problem is I am horrible at the QTE.

the qte wasn't so bad. you can kind of anticipate the hits. also the time it gives you is plentiful before you have to react (unlike in mercenaries with the executioner grab and throw). the challenge is shooting him enough without the gun over heating to avoid his hit. at the same time dealing with the 3 majinis shooting and tossing molotov cocktail at you.
#6simonbelmont2Posted 8/15/2014 8:20:25 AM
Boss fights like that are a pain in the ass on Pro mode. This is one of the reasons why I don't like on-rails segments that much from a gameplay mechanic perspective. The player is rooted to the spot and a certain amount of control over gameplay is taken away from you.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him