Ore that looks like an angel wing

#1RealmIycePosted 3/19/2008 4:09:05 PM
So, I'm in Vedan mine, standing at a question marked circle, it says to draw out the beast I need to hold up an ore that looks like an angels wing. What ore or item is it referring to? and where can I obtain it? thanks in advance.
---
Don't like my opinions because I'm not a fanboy? tough!
#2ruby_saucePosted 3/19/2008 4:12:54 PM
he is referring to stella crystal (check the quarry faq next time ;))

and also check the FAQ where to obtain it.
---
some people say cucumbers taste better pickled
#3GeosapientPosted 3/19/2008 4:20:11 PM
If you just beat Gale, be warned, this quarry is exceptionally tough at this point. He has a lot of health and a high defense (takes less damage).

I came back around level 40 with Earthshaker and still had a little trouble with him.
---
I am a believer in nothing. Nothing actually exists. Nothing rules my life. I live and I will die for nothing.
#4SekiTimewalkerPosted 3/19/2008 9:48:29 PM
I always beat him my first time there. However, take to heart the warning. He is probably twice as strong as Gale. I usually use 10-30 resurrection potions.
---
http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Alpha Play a Ninja in a multi-anime game! PS3 Name: Timewalker
#5RealmIyce(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2008 5:53:55 AM
The guide lists two shops that have the stella crystal, but in my game neither shop has it. so I'm kind of lost on where to obtain one at this point. I've already gotten the leo king thing done at the castle ruins, if that helps.
---
Don't like my opinions because I'm not a fanboy? tough!
#6valla666Posted 3/20/2008 1:52:53 PM
I didn't do my quarries til like level 50 I killed everything with supernova well everything that didn't have a sheild or barrier
#7ruby_saucePosted 3/20/2008 1:54:40 PM
yeah, only from certain chapters is it available. IIRC, frogmen drop it, so start hunting!

that is what I did too. check the quarrie faq t be sure it is frogman you're after
---
some people say cucumbers taste better pickled