Gale, the boss battle made me mad.

#1blitzkid1Posted 3/19/2008 5:28:12 PM

Im stuck on this biotch now and i hate him he shoots constantly i hate him

end rant.

#2RealmIycePosted 3/19/2008 5:38:41 PM
It's easy, block constantly, wait till he jumps for a single shot, when he lands, swing your axe! you'll miss sometimes, but other times you wont. Another thing to wait for is when he reloads, that gives you time for a combo attack, then go right back to blocking. You MUST block and take your time! be patient, get in one or two swings when you can, and then keep blocking. It takes a LONG time, but it's safe, and eventually you'll win.
---
Don't like my opinions because I'm not a fanboy? tough!
#3blitzkid1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2008 5:45:23 PM

RealmIyce posted...
It's easy, block constantly, wait till he jumps for a single shot, when he lands, swing your axe! you'll miss sometimes, but other times you wont. Another thing to wait for is when he reloads, that gives you time for a combo attack, then go right back to blocking. You MUST block and take your time! be patient, get in one or two swings when you can, and then keep blocking. It takes a LONG time, but it's safe, and eventually you'll win.
---

thanks, ill try that.

#4GeosapientPosted 3/19/2008 5:59:45 PM
Yeah, I just fought him this morning. Just try to stay close and block. when he laughs and shoots multiple times count for 5 hits (maybe 6) and then swing once. After he does 2 of those multi shots he'll reload (he says something at that time, also) you can hit him 3 times then.

If you have the Top Dog skill use that. It'll slightly increase the range of your axe and increase the damage as well.
---
I am a believer in nothing. Nothing actually exists. Nothing rules my life. I live and I will die for nothing.
#5RealmIycePosted 3/19/2008 6:54:15 PM
I'm interested to know how things are going now with our blocking advice :)
---
#6blitzkid1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2008 8:01:45 PM
OMG i just beat him thhanks gauy, i so owned him, he didnt know what him , he started to laugh and i just started to wail on him. i used my top dog and was like ruff, ruff, ruff, and he died. The blocking was a real help i hope there isnt another boss fight like him.
#7DinozorePosted 3/20/2008 6:21:52 PM
Spam Deego's Howl attack from range, he'll go down in no time flat...
---
I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you... ~DuneMan
#8ruby_saucePosted 3/20/2008 6:44:53 PM
I don't know why people say use wonder howl, since I got wonder howl like 2 chapters later O_o. by the time you are done farming those items you will be high enough level that you won't need it anymore
---
some people say cucumbers taste better pickled
#9DinozorePosted 3/21/2008 6:25:28 PM
The first level of Wonder Howl's not too hard to get. iirc, the items even drop in town...
---
I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you... ~DuneMan
#10Sol4688Posted 3/24/2008 5:47:02 AM
It's a battle where you have to practice defense and patience. And because you don't have comrades to back your ass up, you MUST be careful. Rushing in will just get your ass kicked. ALWAYS let Gale move first.

---
"I don't care about your pain. Entertain me. Or go home."
- Murdoc Niccals