favourite of jaster's swords?

#1ArcaneSpiezerPosted 1/23/2009 10:35:34 PM
it could be any of his seven-star or bonus swords, or even one of his generic frog log weapons.
also could be for either effectiveness or if you just think it looks cool.

personally, i think the ruler's horn looks really cool.
babylon reborn, pride of kings, and ragnarok are among my favourites as well.
i personally don't like the look/colours of the zeo sychros or it's upgraded versions, however it's probably the best weapon you can get before beating the game.

---
I won't change this sig until Bobby Lashley is World Heavyweight Champion. 05/25/06
Currently Playing: Parasite Eve, Rogue Galaxy, Arc the Lad TotS
#2Duke DarkwoodPosted 1/23/2009 11:43:00 PM
Hardly; six of the Seven-Star Swords have a higher attack rating than it (assuming all swords in their final form).

Me, I got a soft spot for the Earthshaker. More precisely, all the Desert Seeker's incarnations. The swords look cool, for one thing, and then there's the fact that Desert Claw gave this sword to you! (Even before You Know What is revealed, that's something to brag about!)

I also think the Cosmolore sword looks really nifty in some of its forms. Some of the colorations work really well with it. Lastly, I know it's not a special sword, but the Absolution Halo (EX or not, as long as it's red) nonetheless looks neat. So does the black version - Judgment Halo, I believe.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#3Desaya10Posted 1/24/2009 2:41:33 AM
My favourite sword is the Guard Axis, no doubt about it
---
The air was alive
#4ArcaneSpiezer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2009 1:46:16 PM
the know the attack stat is slightly higher than zeo sychros's 355 on some of jaster's swords, but when it's mastered it has 95 in every element, whereas the seven-star swords can only reach 99 for 2 elements each and the other 3 are left fairly low. i find this makes the mastered zeo sychros x more effective than any of the other pre-endgame swords.

---
I won't change this sig until Bobby Lashley is World Heavyweight Champion. 05/25/06
Currently Playing: Wild Arms ACF, Arc the Lad TotS, Dynasty Warriors 6 SE
#5Duke DarkwoodPosted 1/24/2009 7:09:30 PM
Not... particularly.

While the difference between a low-elemental-attribute weapon and a high one is noticeable, it isn't really all that significant, compared to attack power.

Also, consider some of the conditions the Seven-Star swords can inflict. Earthshaker causes Burning. Guard Axis causes Shocked. Even if their attack power were lower than Zeo Sychros X - which they are most definitely NOT, being tied for "second most powerful Seven-Star Sword" (behind Pegasus Lord) - the benefits of the inflicted conditions would make them more useful anyway.

For anything except (obviously) the final boss, high-end Seven-Star Swords outclass the Zeo Sychros X. And if the final boss didn't have absurd damage resistance to anything but the Zeo Sychros weapons, they'd be better for it, too.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#6ArcaneSpiezer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2009 8:42:53 PM
i know that, i'm just saying that personally i find it useful since it's got a balanced element max. i don't particularly use it very often because i don't like how it looks, but in general it's a very good weapon before beating the game.

---
Currently Playing: Wild Arms ACF, Arc the Lad TotS, Dynasty Warriors 6 SE
#7themoderagedPosted 1/28/2009 12:37:39 PM
Jaster has many cool swords. I like the Edge and Crusher series, as well as most of the SS Swords. Zeo Sychros is ugly.
---
Sound and silence expressed through time.
#8magus_of_cookiePosted 1/30/2009 1:33:32 PM
i'm an earthshaker kind of guy
but i find zeo schros to be a bit weak and slower for some reason
---
my pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard and their like, you wanna trade cards, damn right i wanna trade cards. I'll trade this but not my charizard.
#9RoratasticPosted 1/31/2009 10:15:11 PM
My favorites are Phantom Slayer, Adamon Raiser, and Duke Nightmare, more for looks than anything.

Zeo Sychros is just... ew. I was sad that I was more or less forced to use it.
I wanted to use my Phantom Slayer. </3
#10JJkulPosted 2/4/2009 5:57:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]