Becky/noble rose/yasha unlock question

#1darkentityPosted 8/23/2008 8:25:10 AM
Has it been confirmed that the heel counterparts must be beaten 10 times in random fights? or can I just go to exhibition? it's really annoying trying to find them....especially now that I have several other characters unlocked. this only decreases the chances of me finding them...(way to go, me)
---
once something becomes semi-popular the more "hardcore" fans have to find reason to show they are bigger fans than the average person.
#2Mysterious_JGPosted 8/23/2008 10:00:43 AM
My understanding is that matches in exhibition mode NEVER count towards unlocking anything, so I'm afraid you're out of luck.

I believe you have to beat the heel counterparts ten times with SPECIFIC characters as well. I know Miss Spencer has to be used to unlock Becky and Anesthesia has to be used to unlock Yasha. I think Reiko Hinomoto needs to be used to unlock Noble Rose, but I'm not as sure on that one.
---
ChibiChibiUsa: I AM NOT CHIBI-USA. I AM NOT CHIBI-CHIBI. I AM THE INSTRUMENT OF YOUR DESTRUCTION!!
http://www.geocities.com/jglenno1/EIW_EandC.html
#3KamikazeninjaPosted 8/23/2008 3:09:07 PM
It looks to be right. that unless you play the game for a certain amount of times. Sigh! Yea I still got a way to go myself.
#4EvkPosted 8/23/2008 5:56:01 PM
Yes, that's correct. Exhibition never counts, ever.
If you don't see the girl you want to wrestle, remember you can reset your opponents by re-selecting your charecter in the locker room.
---
Gamer Tag: Evk
(escapes in helicopter)