This is depressing

#1gandesnipezPosted 10/8/2010 3:34:17 PM
Less and less Gundam games are released in the united states I love Gundam I mean love but this just saddens me to see such a great series denied its due Hell at this point ill support any Gundam that comes to the states.
---
For those that love every gundam series and game put this as thy holy Sig August 13 2010
#2ChiefFreemanPosted 10/15/2010 3:30:37 AM
apparently this game was cancelled, but it's still listed as TBA. It most likely would have sucked anyhow, since there has never been a decent Gundam/Macross game.
#3MwulfPosted 10/30/2010 7:14:48 PM
There have been dozens of good Gundam games. And, ostensibly, a few good Macross games, though I've not seen any myself. Gundam Battle Universe (PSP) and Gundam Senki: Record UC 0081 (PS3) are two of the finest robot games period, gundam or not.

And this game wasn't cancelled. It was released a while back in Japan. It bombed. Hard. Mostly because the game sucks. If you want to bemoan the lack of Gundam titles crossing the ocean, pick a better title to latch on to. Beyond the two I've mentioned, there's the Gihren's Greed series, Alliance vs. ZAFT II+, Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus, etc., etc.
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
#4clow_liPosted 11/5/2010 8:43:36 PM
http://www.gamestop.ca/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=253970