This is depressing

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#1
Less and less Gundam games are released in the united states I love Gundam I mean love but this just saddens me to see such a great series denied its due Hell at this point ill support any Gundam that comes to the states.
For those that love every gundam series and game put this as thy holy Sig August 13 2010
6 years ago#2
apparently this game was cancelled, but it's still listed as TBA. It most likely would have sucked anyhow, since there has never been a decent Gundam/Macross game.
6 years ago#3
There have been dozens of good Gundam games. And, ostensibly, a few good Macross games, though I've not seen any myself. Gundam Battle Universe (PSP) and Gundam Senki: Record UC 0081 (PS3) are two of the finest robot games period, gundam or not.

And this game wasn't cancelled. It was released a while back in Japan. It bombed. Hard. Mostly because the game sucks. If you want to bemoan the lack of Gundam titles crossing the ocean, pick a better title to latch on to. Beyond the two I've mentioned, there's the Gihren's Greed series, Alliance vs. ZAFT II+, Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus, etc., etc.
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
6 years ago#4
http://www.gamestop.ca/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=253970

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived