So, has anyone completed all 381 puzzles?

#11Xcarvengerx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2007 2:22:55 AM
I found out few weeks ago that there are 9 extra special puzzles in EU/JP version of this game. Gotta added it to my guide soon. Credits to Mike007 for telling me this. Thanks. :)
---
Xcarvengerx (scar-fan-gear-rex) /n/ = A plethora of quixotic illumination.
The cream of Chocobo fanboyism.
#12selmiakPosted 11/9/2007 11:32:04 AM
hey Xcarvengerx
I just found my name in you faq. that's cool, but I can't remember what I have done (been drinking hard last couple of months). Uhm, what images did I compile?
---
I don't care who your dad is! While I'm fishing here nobody walks over the water!
-> www.selmiak.de.vu
#13Xcarvengerx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2007 9:53:40 PM
hey there!
You converted my puzzles solutions images from 24-bit PNG to 8-bit PNG using Photoshop. thankies~
---
Xcarvengerx: The cream of Chocobo fanboyism.
All you need --> www.board8.wikia.com
#14Xcarvengerx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2008 3:27:55 AM
<3
---
All you need --> www.board8.wikia.com
#15Xcarvengerx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2008 10:31:59 PM
Hope selmiak has read my post above...
---
What is in Board 8? ~*~ www.board8.wikia.com ~*~
#16Xcarvengerx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2008 11:38:54 PM
I wonder how many people has actually played this game... >_>
---
Xcarvenger: The cream of Chocobo fanboyism.
#17master_of_jakPosted 3/9/2008 7:55:48 PM
I bet that it's not much. I've seen a few carts of it lying around my nearby Gamestops, but as of yet, I've never seen anyone but myself play this game over here.

It sucks that I keep losing this game though. I've already gone through two carts.
---
I think birthdays are like the dawn - it tells you that although you cannot change the past, there is still the future.
#18XcarvengerPosted 4/9/2008 10:41:46 PM
Yeah, this game is quite rare, but wow, you got two carts? Talking about dedication... <_<
---
Xcarvenger: The cream of Chocobo fanboyism.
#19selmiakPosted 4/29/2008 7:18:52 AM
I've red your post and still think it's great!

*waves*

---
I don't care who your dad is! While I'm fishing here nobody walks over the water!
-> www.selmiak.de.vu
#20master_of_jakPosted 5/25/2008 9:14:03 PM
I have four Boktai games and two Boktai 2 games. So yeah, if I like a game, I'll buy multiples should one get lost. For Boktai 1, it was a necessity to get the good prizes, but I just like Boktai 2.
---
I think birthdays are like the dawn - it tells you that although you cannot change the past, there is still the future.