Tales of the Abyss FAQ v5

#41drachemeister(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2007 8:54:22 AMmessage detail
Finally.

All (preferably enough to fill a post up) contributions are more than welcome ^_^ (I can only organize it at this point, being away from Abyss for so long)

Yeah, I kinda do need to fix the Coliseum guide. Probably include the rest of the things. >_>
Could you delete it for now? ><;

I'll keep it up, cuz it does have some useful info there (and part of something that wouldn't fit with the rest >_>), and the next FAQ will have an updated version once you get around to fixing it.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Rebirth, Tales of Destiny Remake, Pokemon
#42HellsfrogePosted 10/29/2007 12:06:07 AMmessage detail
if i start a new game plus with the 10x exp option, do the chars that havent joined yet level as i level or do they join at a set level, i ask cause i want to capitalize on the C. Cores and im worried if i sit and level a char the ones that havent joined will level with no good C. Core on.
#43Helvoc7Posted 10/30/2007 10:36:31 PMmessage detail
i have a lot of troubles doing the last part of the crafting since i just cant get it right ..........please help...
#44FullMetalManiaPosted 11/3/2007 12:04:12 PMmessage detail
Hellsfroge, I believe that characters join at a set level. You'll notice this especially when you get Natalia: everybody else should be 10-20 levels higher depending on how much you trained before reaching Baticul.
---
State Alchemists do what they're told. Like kick butt.
Fascism: You have two cows. Your government takes both and shoots you.
#45ZERO StrykerPosted 11/4/2007 11:02:00 AMmessage detail
I can offer to also contribute to the Coliseum Guide if it's ok with all parties involved.
---
Official Topic Killer Guaranteed to kill the topic in 1-5 posts or pie for all!
#46drachemeister(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2007 1:10:03 PMmessage detail
Well, if it's alright with twilightultima then I don't care.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Rebirth, Tales of Destiny Remake, Pokemon, Xenosaga 1-3, Lunar Knights
#47Jasmin699Posted 11/15/2007 3:00:36 PMmessage detail
does anyone have any codebreaker codes aside from the ones on the codebreaker site?

something for all artes, skills etc? or for a way to leard new artes faster?
#48FullMetalManiaPosted 11/20/2007 2:04:52 PMmessage detail
After seeing about the third topic this week, I made this.

What's better: Tales of the Abyss or Tales of Legendia?
ToA is generally more favored than ToL.

ToL has more widely liked characters, better character development, and a story that is superior to ToA; however, it has possibly the worst Tales battle system ever, with end-game random encounters capable of wiping out all but the most powerful of parties. ToA has a far superior battle system and balances the game much more between battles and story.

If you're expecting the incredible battles that Tales fans have come to know and love, go with ToA. If you're completely about story, buy ToL.
---
State Alchemists do what they're told. Like kick butt.
Fascism: You have two cows. Your government takes both and shoots you.
#49HammerBro88Posted 11/26/2007 1:33:24 PMmessage detail
^It's not that the enemies are that hard, it's that they have up to 170,000 HP and battles take around 2 minutes each.
#50drachemeister(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2007 2:56:29 PMmessage detail
Yeah, I was thinking of editing that part.

Cuz I (and most others, from what I've seen) had NO problem whatsoever beating them up - it just took too damn long.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Rebirth, Tales of Destiny Remake, Pokemon, Xenosaga 1-3, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
More topics from this board...
question?wasago01312/1 4:38PM