Anise's Catylest Weapon help!!

#1666Ultima666Posted 8/16/2008 10:27:10 AM
Spelled wrong I know, but the faq says I have to talk to a kid running around the cathedral in Daath, but he isn't there for me! :/ I'm at the part where *SPOILERS* I'm bringing the new Ion back to Daath *End Spoilers*

Help!?
---
VHUDS are the ultimate awesome!!!
#2shiro_amayagiPosted 8/16/2008 10:30:56 AM
Florian.

He'll come up to you and ask if you want to play Hide and Seek. You can actually go looking for him, or you can just hit the gold glyph at the bottom-right in the transporter room.

To trigger this event, you have to have Maken Nebilim and Seiken Lost Celesti. I think you have to do Ion's funeral first.
---
Dawn_Wanderer: If Endrance was a pizza, what toppings would you put on him?
Slayer0: Shiro, then watch them fight over who should be on top of who.
#3666Ultima666(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2008 11:27:17 AM
Yeah I did the funeral thing, but I don't recognize the other two things...I just returned Florian to Daath.
---
#4shiro_amayagiPosted 8/16/2008 11:34:34 AM
You should already have Nebilim. It's an automatic drop from the Blade Rex in Meggiora Highlands. You get the Lost Celesti by talking to Peony after Tritheim and Pere. After that, and after doing Ion's funeral, returning to the Cathedral in Daath trigger a scene in which Florian runs in front of you carrying the Heart of Chaos. He'll ask you to play hide and seek with him. The reward for finding him is the Heart of Chaos, Anise's Catalyst Weapon.
---
Dawn_Wanderer: If Endrance was a pizza, what toppings would you put on him?
Slayer0: Shiro, then watch them fight over who should be on top of who.
#5666Ultima666(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2008 5:56:29 PM
I found it. Thanks everyone
---
#6MystearicaGrantPosted 8/18/2008 10:55:06 PM
"To trigger this event, you have to have Luke's Nebilim, Guy's Lost Celesti, Jade's Cursed Weapon (I don't remember the name) and Natalia's Holy Quelquatal(sp?)."

I fixed it for you Shiro
---
I LOVE the Grand Fonic Hymn if you like it then I will call you my friend :) New Friends 4000: Check my Quote