Tales Of The Abyss Sprites

#1GregPSP24Posted 12/4/2009 1:44:14 PM
I'm workin on a PS3 theme with Tales Of The Abyss as my background and I was wondering if there are any sprites so i can uses them as icons If u know where some are plz respond ASAP
#2shiro_amayagiPosted 12/5/2009 10:31:01 AM
They're not sprites, dear. They're models. And...you look like you could benefit from this.

Let me give you the rundown. First is Mr. Capital Letter. He may seem imposing, but he's really friendly once you get to know him. Mr. Capital Letter is the final form of Mr. Lowercase Letter, and he can be transformed by holding the "shift" key before you type him! He goes at the beginning of sentences, because he is the beginning of all good messages.

Miss Comma goes after a phrase. She's pretty nice too, so long as you don't overuse her. When Miss Comma comes into a sentence, she gives the reader cues on when they can breathe. Assuming they're reading aloud (freaks), this can come in very handy.

Proper Spelling is a dashing young gentleman who loves to be part of your sentences. When you use him, not only will he be happy, everyone else will be too. Why is this? Your sentences become coherent, that's why!

Correct Grammar is also pretty cool. She's hip, trendy, and oh-so-fashionable for today's sentence writers. In a sentence, Correct Grammar makes sense of your jumbled pile of words. She puts subjects before nouns, apostrophes in the right place, and makes certain words look right. Miss Grammar knows sometimes you mis-type and enter "there" instead of "they're". Don't worry though, she's here to help.

Finally, Captain Punctuation. The Captain is a commanding man, for sure, but he just wants you to make the most of what you type. Captain Punctuation's special job is to end your sentences right. If you're asking a question, he'll put in a question mark for you! Assuming you're making a statement, he's always right there with the period you need. What if you're surprised or excited? There's an exclamation mark with your name on it.

What's really amazing though? When these five unassuming parts of speech come together, they form the mighty lexical juggernaut, WELL-FORMED SENTENCE!!!

Even better though, is that they want to be YOUR friends! Get to know them, okay?
---
Dawn_Wanderer: If Endrance was a pizza, what toppings would you put on him?
Slayer0: Shiro, then watch them fight over who should be on top of who.
#3Yuber8900Posted 12/5/2009 10:47:11 AM
Ehhh, it's not bad enough to warrant the doomsday wall.

Seriously a?
---
"All hail the almighty Yuber, God of the Underworld!" - AmandaKimmel
NaNo Hero
#4RaulsenPosted 12/5/2009 11:51:22 AM
Geez, you're pulling that one right out of the bag? First it was the Dark Knight topic and now this...
---
Yes, I'm a Christian and 100% proud of it. God Bless!
God is always the answer.
#5hallowssjnartoPosted 12/5/2009 4:11:18 PM
uhh yagi-san i do no see any where the op say he thinking the game using sprites he just be look for them like of fan created or something
i think you are just many crazy unstable and are need of help cause you flip out on inocent internet man for reason that is no sense make
---
shine, zankeno(MY [b]NEEEW[/B] SHIKAI :-) hehe)
i m b a scret agent
#6hallowssjnartoPosted 12/5/2009 4:12:49 PM
oh and op i do know they are exist cause i seed some b4 on web page but i did forgetting where i did saw them at sorry
---
shine, zankeno(MY [b]NEEEW[/B] SHIKAI :-) hehe)
i m b a scret agent
#7ShojiTheBluePosted 12/5/2009 7:29:57 PM
Aww... shiro's post is too big to sig. :(
---
It is the job, no, the right of the superior to remind the lessers of their place.~Yuber
#8ArtiRockPosted 12/6/2009 4:40:04 AM
They're not sprites, dear. They're models. And...you look like you could benefit from this.

Asking for sprites is not exactly uncommon. Quite a bit of the Tales of series had sprites up until Symphonia. Actually, I believe all of the mothership titles had playable character sprites. Even some characters that were not originally playable had sprites. That is thanks to Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon.

Legendia and Abyss were a bit too late to be included into Narikiri Dungeon 3, and thus do not have sprites, but that does not prevent someone from ever making them though.

---
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.
#9Negima15Posted 12/6/2009 8:16:45 AM
Luke, Tear, Jade, Anise, and maybe Asch have sprites in Tales of VS. I'm not 100% on Asch though...
---
Memento mori...
Remnant of the Third Trigger, Fate's Hand
#10Sir-MarthPosted 12/6/2009 1:03:51 PM

They're not sprites, dear. They're models.

There are sprites in Tales of Wallbreaker.

Let me give you the rundown. First is Mr. Capital Letter. He may seem imposing, but he's really friendly once you get to know him. Mr. Capital Letter is the final form of Mr. Lowercase Letter, and he can be transformed by holding the "shift" key before you type him! He goes at the beginning of sentences, because he is the beginning of all good messages.

Miss Comma goes after a phrase. She's pretty nice too, so long as you don't overuse her. When Miss Comma comes into a sentence, she gives the reader cues on when they can breathe. Assuming they're reading aloud (freaks), this can come in very handy.

Proper Spelling is a dashing young gentleman who loves to be part of your sentences. When you use him, not only will he be happy, everyone else will be too. Why is this? Your sentences become coherent, that's why!

Correct Grammar is also pretty cool. She's hip, trendy, and oh-so-fashionable for today's sentence writers. In a sentence, Correct Grammar makes sense of your jumbled pile of words. She puts subjects before nouns, apostrophes in the right place, and makes certain words look right. Miss Grammar knows sometimes you mis-type and enter "there" instead of "they're". Don't worry though, she's here to help.

Finally, Captain Punctuation. The Captain is a commanding man, for sure, but he just wants you to make the most of what you type. Captain Punctuation's special job is to end your sentences right. If you're asking a question, he'll put in a question mark for you! Assuming you're making a statement, he's always right there with the period you need. What if you're surprised or excited? There's an exclamation mark with your name on it.

What's really amazing though? When these five unassuming parts of speech come together, they form the mighty lexical juggernaut, WELL-FORMED SENTENCE!!!

Even better though, is that they want to be YOUR friends! Get to know them, okay?

That made you sound like a real douchebag.

Just link them to the Penny Arcade comic.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/11/03/
---
Good Old Blue -- he took the Milky Way.